Reviews for Help Wanted
the real teacher chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
I absolutely loved Loved LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it! The time between Edward, Alice and Jasper was clever, raw, emotional, and intense!

I really liked it...you get that right?

I was so excitedly happy to see a new chapter! Not to be pushy here...but I really want a new one tomorrow! Please! Is that too much to ask?

I like where it is all going...but...hurry up and get it there already! I can't wait. Is the "letting the cat out of the bag" bewtween the two of them going to be private and intimately romantic...or in a crowd, or will it come out by accident...on set...ergh! I can't stand it! I want to know!
Rachel1313 chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
Loved this chapter...GOD I LOVE EDWARD and the insight into his beautiful, confused, sexy mind! Seriously...I'll be checking my email over and over waiting for your next update...keep up the great work. This story has become one of my favorites for sure!
MovementNeverLies chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
This is AMAZING!

PLEASE UPDATE. NOW!

TLammy chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
Glad that Edward made that decision, hope nothing gets in the way. Thanks for the update.
mythicalpolitician chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
wonderful chapter! update as soon as possible? thanxs!
Rynne Harrison chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
This is awesome. When this story first started out, I wasn't too sure. Now, you've so got me hooked. I can't wait to read what happens next to our favorite couple, and by that I mean Edward and Bella. Love it, love it, love it.
morewishfulthinking chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
Amazing insight into poor Edward's troubled mind! Can't wait for the interaction to come!
TLammy chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
I don't know how I was lucky enough to find this story but I'm glad I did. I'm enjoying it a great deal and look forward to more.
Ginebra Brong chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
God! I found this fic this morning and let me tell you "I love it" Ive finished with chapter 14 a few minutes ago.

I really like this Edward. BElla knows about the death of his birth mother? or is something hes going to tell her?

Hope you update soon!
AriCullen1134 chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
ah i loved it! when will bella and edward get together? god i hope ang will be ok god i cant wait to read more
bemily chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
She is staying with him - yeh! Hopefully, Angela will be okay and they will just have a majorly damaged apartment that is uninhabitable for the next six months so they can admit their feelings to each other.
Rachel1313 chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
Loving this story! Can't wait till they jump each others bones!
rock'n'roll-princess chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
Aw, no poor Angela! Edward is a real sweetie in this chapter.
jayc3218 chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
i love this story. The relationship between Edward and Bella is so special. They are slowing discovering and getting to know each other and at the pace that you are going is great. I hope that Angela is going to be okay and OMG Bella is staying at Edward's that is awesome! Great writing and keep up the good work. Please update soon!
mythicalpolitician chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Oh my freaking god! And am dead doorknob serious when I see freaking written gold! Seriously amazing, your best yet and I love this series anyways! Can she maybe wake up in his arms - and have neither of them completely freak out? That would be great! but i leave it in your completely capable hands!
12,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 814 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 834 .. Last Next »