Reviews for Help Wanted
Zany Smile chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
aw, luv it. update plz!
mythicalpolitician chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
oh god please update as soon as possible! and so help me god if he's hurt that she left him in the parking lot I'll ram my foot up his ass (and the fact that he's fictional won't stop me ;) ) Great writing as always!
MovementNeverLies chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Oh, please please please update. NOW!

I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!

cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
This was a really good chapter. I liked how sweet Edward was with Bella. He was very honest about things and he seems to really have feelings for her; Bella, too. And how he comforted her at the apartment building? Holding her, telling her everything was going to be alright. I think they both need to be honest, though, and tell each other how they feel... Looking forward to the next update.
ChelseaNicoleP chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
the ending shocked me! I really thought she wasn't going to get the job! (even though i read the summary and it says she gets the job! haha)

I love the story so far!
ChelseaNicoleP chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really like this story so far! I can't wait to read the rest of it! I like your Bella, she seems very different from the original in ways but in others she's still got Bella qualities! I'm excited to see what happens next!
pillow912 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
keep writing!
Lonxly chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Oh you are an evil woman!

Haha i love sneaky Alice! This chapter was great, i could totally feel Bella's embarrasment as she opened the door in a towel. Her little thoughts to herself crack me up.

Very unexpected twist at the end - i really cannot wait for the next chapter!
colacherry chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
loved their non-date!

poor angela! i hope she's ok!
icefang7 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
omg! noo! not angela! i can't wait to see what happens next!

really good chapter!
luckycharmspinksubmarine23 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
AWE Edward was so nice to Bella. Hope Angela is ok. Can't wait
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
aw poor jake... ah well, knew it was comming lol anyway update soon!
Colena chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
I love this chapter! Go bella yes you can have edward!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!)
acemckean chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
i freaking ! LOVE IT! can't wait for more!
EmaleeKaye chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
way good story, i really like it.
12,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 817 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 837 .. Last Next »