Reviews for Abandon
kori michelle chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
would of ended better if dean and sam both stayed and told john to shove it
anina613 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I loved it from start to end. last chapter was great.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
At firts i wasn't so sure about this story. John abandoning Dean and all, but as i read i grew to believe and like it more and more. It was a very interesting take on the story. Dean having someone else besides his family to rely on. I loved the end.
kamesoul chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is really good! I like it so far!
enviousxbeauty chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I'm not gonna say this ending sucked, because it definitely didn't. On the other hand though it was very sad. My heart broke a bit. You did a wonderful job and I truly enjoyed reading this. Take care.

Nikki
DeathSidhe chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
GOSH! this story made me cry!

_
Qwerty chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Ow, that was really, really good...but...

You should make an alternate ending where he stays!

*sniff*
kalina-blue chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Oh my, that ending was so sad. But it was a great story.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Hmm what life would have been like had both Dean and Sam stayed with the DOc...glad that Dean kept in contact with the doc though I can understand why Dean didn't want to contract him after coming back from hell. I thought the ending was keeping in character with the boys...good story
rodney215 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Wow. That was a great story. I really wanted Dean to be able to stay with Elijah. So glad he kept in touch with him through the years. Dean having to go back to John because he wanted to be there for Sam and because it was his duty was heartbreaking to say the least. You wrote the pain and anguish very well and the relationship between Dean and Elijah was just awesome. So sad that they had to part.

Great job - loved the story.
rholou chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
i have a feeling that maybe that's not where it ended at all, or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. i for one really like this story and i enjoyed reading it.
lizard971 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
this ending-sucked.

...

:D

OK I'm just kidding :P

I actually really liked that it sort of ended with Dean dying, the let's not get back to the Doc for his own sake. Another sacrifice Dean is making and totally fitting the character.

Nope I liked it. The whole story of course, not just the ending. ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Thank you for that epilogue. It gives a better touch to the ending, the previous chapter was a little too fast for me. Poor Dean, when someone finally came back for him, it was to find a druken father...

It's cool to see Dean talks back to his father for once and that he have a friend he can confide in. :)

It's just sad that he cannot call him anymore but I understand his choice.
masondixon chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Very glad that Elijah remained a calm, comforting and wise friend to Dean for so many years after Dean left that night. Would have been nice if he could have met up with Dean after he came back from hell; might have given Dean some of the comfort and advice that he is lacking right now on the show.

I enjoyed your story and enjoyed your o/c character. Nice to have someone give Dean a bit of the "normal" life for a little while. I look forward to what you write next. Thank You.
Chase McCreary chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Thank you for this story. I love the character of Dean and I have always felt like he never received the love and affection he needed from his Dad and Sam growing up. The character of Elijah was very well written and I wish that Dean really did have someone like him in his life. I have read a lot of Supernatural fan fiction and I hate most original characters, but I have to say that Elijah has to be one of my favorite OCs. I look forward to seeing more fan fiction from you.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »