Reviews for Insomnia

annabethpj chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
an awesome story!
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ohohoho. I found you. 8D

Okay. First thing's first. I like it! :3 Cuuuute.

I think you've got the characterizations spot on with this! I can actually imagine it happening, sort of. :)

Just one error I'd like to point out-in paragraph 3: "Herolled" should be "He rolled", right? XD That's all. :)

Overall, a nice story. :)
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
gotta hand it to you... nice one! hope there will be more me those plot bunnies! hehe
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh no! Chiaki is slowly becoming like Stresseman. Nice story~ I totally loved it.

Nodame Cantabile rocks!~
Kandida chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Lovely with the doll. And poor Chiaki on his insomnia and (cough cough ) his wet dream _
recchinon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh so cute dont worry dear, u are rite about mina-chan 'chan' can be used for everything cute (girls, animals, kids, toys) so even though it was a 'male' as long as it's cute, it can be added 'chan'
tobifan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
the story was great!

But one small problem Mina-chan (chan is for girls and you put "I’d like you to meet Mina-chan! Whenever I can’t sleep, all I needed to do was hold onto to him" it should be her cause if it was him it would be kun. But apart from that is was great, i look forward to the other stories you make :D
Liliumscribe chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very cute... So thoughtful of Nodame to share Nina teddy. :D Shame the kiss was just a dream. ;)

Great plot bunny. Do write more won't you?
Angleico3156789 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Chiaki having a hentai dream? Wow, never expected that. Great story with all the fluffyness needed to make it perfect. I love the letter at the end. Great story overall.

Keep Writing!