Reviews for Freshman
parisindy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
oh well done i love your drabbles
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Excellent choice of time period here- we never really got to see what it was like after Sam left on the show, only the repercussions. The scene is just so well set here. You really made 100 words tell a much larger story. Wonderful drabble!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like the way you pinpointed this one moment and fleshed it out with details - the secretary's encouraging smile, the people in the halls, what Sam's wearing - and through that one moment, ended up giving us a sense of what Sam's state of mind more generally might have been like at this point in his life.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, I can just picture Sammy, So homesick for everything he's ever known. Great job.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aww. Sam's first day at yet another new school. This one he wanted, tho.

Good one!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw, Sam is happy and sad at the same time! So cute! I would have loved to see Sam's first day of college! Great job.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I love this and I'd love to see a little flash back like this in the show. Well done! :D
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw, that was such a cute story! I thoroughly enjoyed Sammy's perspective here, how he still felt all alone and kind of in the wrong place even though it was his dream come true. Every new start is hard, and having to face it without a loving family to back him up.

Fine written piece and very well done, sis.

But you are a deceiver nonetheless, I totally checked out that this so-called drabbles has only 99 words... *sticks out tongue*