Reviews for Redundant
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Find a different converter yours is rounding strangely
But its damn close
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have two questions to ask

Have you lost inspiration for this fic?
When do you think you will finish the story?
spaceconveyor chapter 68 . 11/7/2013
Really?! I stumble upon this brilliant fic, and am amazed for 68 chapters, only for to leave us there? That's just mean! lol ;-p

I am waiting (not so) patiently for the next chapter!
Jadzaea chapter 68 . 8/28/2013
Love! :) I always thought there were more moments like this between Kaidan and FemShep that we didn't see in-game. Kaidan doesn't seem like the type to have several conversations, then jump into bed. So yay for fluff! (More, please, when it fits with the story, of course!)
Jenna53 chapter 68 . 8/27/2013
Wonderful Shenko fluff. Thanks.
Guest chapter 67 . 5/17/2013
I smell love triangle... Keep up the good work... this is my favorite fanfic :)
Blindluck92 chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
You forgot about the Task Force 141 in Hackett's schedule.
Nah, I'm just messin' with ya. Cool story. I like that you focus on the various little things that so many others leave out.
Zee chapter 67 . 4/17/2013
Loved this chapter. It was so well written and insightful.
Eleneri chapter 66 . 3/29/2013
This is a much more satisfying - also fully-realized and gruesome - retelling of that mission. I like it. A lot. I love your level of detail in everything you write here, adding more people to the squad (always drove me nuts that you had to only pick two), and Kaidan's Mission Priority One: Shepard lives - that's all high on the Eleneri Awesome Scale.

Toombs is also convincingly cracked. Way better than in-game. Great characterization!
paragonprincess chapter 66 . 3/26/2013
I have read this entire thing today and literally laughed and cried. You are delightful, and I cannot wait for le updates
Jenna53 chapter 66 . 3/22/2013
Not a good place to end the chapter. But very dramatic. Thanks for a great story.
Eleneri chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
This whole thing is funnier than Perry the Pyjak getting mauled by varren, but the best line (and there were a LOT of really great lines) - the last one.
Eleneri chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This is so well done, it's painful. Really. I'm enjoying the way you twist canon to make it much more lifelike and realistic, and I flat out love the amount of humor you put in everything you write.
Eleneri chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I am giggling over Jenkin's addition of the family gas bag... er, dog. And Kaidan's aversion to turnips. Is his mother Italian, by chance?

This was great!
Eleneri chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is HYSTERICAL and also awesome in equal measure. Love your humor, your technobabble, and the inclusion of the message from Eden Prime at the very end.

Great job!