Reviews for Of Power and Youth
cyber tiger chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
The reason i think you stories are so good is the fact they are detailed and have very interesting sex scenes
cyber tiger chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I have read most your stories and i have to admit they are really good. Please write some more
AiWyaoi chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
...I would beg you to continue, but seeing as you don't like those kinds of reviews and it's been 5 years since the last update, it would have been in vain anyway. As for the story, I think it's really well written and it has a good plot. A lot of people use 'text talk' for stories, and it's ridiculous, because if you want to create something for others to read and enjoy, you should actually use proper language instead of;

omg like tht waz so awesomei cant believe it- And so on.
So, again, I thank you for actually taking your work seriously and caring about your stories.
(Sidenote- AiWyaoi is my user, I just forgot my password and I'm way too lazy to get a new one and log in. :3)
Casual reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Just read some of your reviews and it surprised me to find how many people had a hissy fit! People are always so polite on fanfic and while that's great and encoraging for new writers, it also becomes repetitive and tedious- I found it quite refreshing to find an author who wasn't begging and bribing for reviews! Take that stick out your arse and learn to laugh at yourself, writing "write more!" As a review is a little silly... And lazy, it's kinda demonstrating a lack of true enjoyment if you can't be bothered to write a proper sentence!
Casual reader chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
You probably won't read this as this story hasn't been updated in 5 years!
But, I found your "authors notes" more interesting than the story. No critic of your writing style, just found the plots to be bland.
Your little messages complaining of lacklustre reviews cracked me up though an kept me reading! Haha!
vampygurl402 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Please update soon!
deathisuponyou chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
OKAY DUMB ASS NOT M RATED AT ALL YOU FUCKING DUCH! GAAAH!
deathisuponyou chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT HOW WAS THAT RATED M! GAH!
deathisuponyou chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD!?I THINK YOUR JUST IGNORANT AND DEPRESSED! YOUR THE FUCKING MORONIC DICK FACE SON OF A BITCH Y'ALL GOT THAT!
:P.
deaththekidfan10 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
YOU FUCKING SUCK DICK YOU NEED TO MAKE THE BITE SEXUAL! YOU FUCKING DICK ASS!
deaththekidfan10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OKAY LOOK DUDE IM A GIRL AND DO YOU SEE ME WRITING ANYTHING FUCKING GIRLY!?NO DIDN'T THINK SO,SO FUCK YOURSELF AND STOP BEING S FUCKING BITCHY!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
This story is quite intriguing in itself.
The plot is wonderful, while the writing flows amazingly.
All in all, I find the way you portray Danny and Vlad great.
SHOTAORBIT chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG THIS STORII IS SO GUD !11! BEST STORIIIIIII!
YOLO chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Like, really? These author's notes deserved to be trashed and then burned into a bonfire. I mean seriously, you've already STARTED the fanfiction, and in my personal opinion, any review is a good review. You are NOT whittling down the "smart" reviewers, you are rather getting rid of ALL reviewers. If all you demand of reviews is constructive criticism, and you harshly judge the reviews that DON'T give out advice, then they will see just how judgemental you are. This is NOT a flame, but is more like constructive critism about your ATTITUDE about this. You've probably already left this site, but really... Start the fanfic, FINISH the fanfic.
Flying Dragonite chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I assume by the fact that it's been... um... four years since you updated this, the story is abandoned? darn it. well... too bad for me I guess. D: