Reviews for Oh, the Flaws
MyCasketBetterBeBlack chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
How come Pikachu took down a Latios (Tobias) yet lost to a Snivy (Trip/Shooti)

What is Pika's level?
MyCasketBetterBeBlack chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
In one of the dubs it said that it has been years since Ash left violet city.
RandomWolf121 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
These are questions that have plagued me ever since I started watching the show. These questions keep me up at night as I ponder the many answers they may have.

Fantastic and funny job!

Apheleia chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
LOL. I love how you presented the logic loops of Pokemon in such an amusing way. x) That was an immensely amusing past 3 minutes for me. :) No grammar qualms, no plot critiques (these are individual drabbles, after all!), no ic/ooc comments. I'm not sure how I feel about Drew dying at the end right there, but hey, it's Pokemon - he's probably still alive, anyways.

Blueocean546 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I wonder what Pokemon do in a pokeball I wonder ( hint hint wink wink)
Blueocean546 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Ummm I have a suggestion why do anime characters have weird hair colors I mean there have been red,blue,green,pink and red haired charterers its just wrong
Blueocean546 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Ok wow I never thought someone ever thought of these things but now that u mention it is kinda weird where does Brock pull out all those pots and pans and not to mention the table and a whole bunch of things?
Species Unknown chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Lol i do agree about the age thing though. Ash has been travelling for at least two years if each of his arcs, journies, whatever you want to call them lasts a month, yet they seem to be more closer to a year which means he should be close to 18-20
Zukone chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Oh, and to think this started as A kid's show. With absolutely no logic. What are they teaching children today! XD BTW, ideas.

-The Pokémon usually never stop coming in the games but, in the show, only like...1 or 2 Pokémon appear per Route. It's...STRANGE.

-The fact that Ash ALWAYS gets A legendary starter, and the Professor

always adores him.

-Brock is such A horrible flirt for what looks like A 17 or so guy.

-Breeding. All the dude says in the game is...“We don't know how this Egg got here!” Even though, he does. And...even worse, once he's done giving you Eggs, the Pokémon breed 5 min. later and you get another. Really, give them 2 Rapidash's and you'll see what I mean.

Well, that is all.
Tanon chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I approve. So much fridge logic. :D
DancyBella chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Ahh. I was to lazy to log in. xD

I love the story! It kinda reminds me of "333 ways to get your pokedex revoked". Just a bit.

I have always wondered, how do they travel so fast?

I have also wondered, in the Unova region, there is like, a battle club in EVERY TOWN. (show)

In the game, there is one (or two. I forget).

Btw, who IS Ash's dad?
Shade O'Killer chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
oh my god this is crack up, I love it, maybe have a why did no one know about the prevlutions(sp) chapter? that would be epic
Morapores chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Lawl xD

This is such a WIN
BlueRoseOfSerenity2 chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Oh my GOSH this is hilarious! Ya' know, even as a KID I wondered about a few of these things... Hey I have a few topics for you:

In the Pokemon games, whenever you're in a cave there always seems to be a boulder or rock in the way somewhere. If you look closely, the rock is dead smack in the middle and there's always space between the rock and the walls of the caves. I've always wondered why the character couldn't go around them or at LEAST climb over them. But NOOO; you have to use rock smash. LOL.

In the show, they have TONS of filler. The random and off-topic episodes between all the gyms and contests. In those episodes, the gang always seems to make new "friends", right? Well, at the end of the episode, someone will say something along the lines of: "Next time we meet, I'll beat you!" Or "We'll see each other again sometime!" But then we never see them again. Ever.

In the show, Dodge is a command. You apparently have to TELL your pokemon to move out of the way of an attack. When humans are in danger, they'll move or at least do SOMETHING by instinct. You'd think pokemon would be able to dodge a burst of flame or something else that looks like it could cause pain on their own.

I've seen episodes or situations in the Pokemon games where there are Gyrados in tiny little ponds before. I think that just speaks for itself...

In the Pokemon games, when you beat someone, they always give you money. In the show, they don't do that, but I still think it's wierd...

Evolutions. On a recent episode of Pokemon, Ash told his Grottle to use Razor Leaf, then it EVOLVED outta fricken nowhere. Then Torterra (newly evolved) used Leaf Storm (I think?) instead of Razor Leaf because it also learned Leaf Storm. Other random elvolutions have happened in the show.

Pokemon in the show are usually reffered to as 'it' even though they CLEARLY have genders(well, most of them...).

This one has bugged me for a while: I don't know when, but Ash stopped turning his hat backwards just before throwing his Pokeball to battle AND he stopped saying "I choose you; _!" It was sort of his trademark and they just sorta...took it away at random.

This one bugs me too!: In the game, you can make secret bases. WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT IN THE SHOW? D:

That's all I can think of for now... Hope you use one :D