Reviews for The Talk
Isabella195 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love your story please write more.
katiek121 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Funny story!
mary chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
really good! love the story from edwards perspective. just one mistake after had there is a random b.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
He certainly unleashed a tsunami when Alice told everyone, didn't he? Of course, we KNOW what an overwhelming amount of details Alice can handle-that are too much for Bella! Therefore, she leaves Alice to plan the wedding.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
holy crap this is SO good. oh my god it is exactly how i imagined this conversation would go. not a thing was off.
J. Langford chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is a lovely story. It flows well, and you nailed the voices of Edward and Carlise. Great characterization. I really enjoyed reading it.
Akingery chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
AFgurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Lol this one's cute! I think you even left out ALL spelling and grammar issues (as most don' me...) You're good! I'm faving the story amd you and following the story and you! Nice job !
Kat chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Aww I loved this! It was really cute and super funny! I would absolutely love a new chapter! :-)

Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
loved it. One of my favorites!
Amanda Boyd chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So cute!
Julia chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Not gonna lie- pretty accurate :)
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love it!
squeaky521 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very well written! I think you captured Edward and Carlisle perectly.
esmeplattcullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve eeeeeeeeeeee it! carlisle and esme are my favorite couple. yet the dynamic between edward and his 'parents' is delightful.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »