Reviews for The Talk
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really love your writing. This one shot is so beautifully constructed. The only thing that doesn't quite sound right is Carlisle implying that he doesn't know what it is like to feed on a human. True, he never hunted in the usual way. But he had to have tasted human blood when he changed Edward, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett.

Anyway, this is really great. I've added it to my C2(community) for well-written canon pieces. If you subscribe to it, that will help people find it and be able to read your wonderful writing.

Thanks for sharing! Now I'm off to check out your other stories. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Liked it. Amusing, funny, and poignant.
Interest Me chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful. My favorite stories are the ones that stick to the canon, and I try to do that with my stories. I also love the untold scenes. Nice job.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Absolute perfection! Touching, hilarious, and true to canon. This is one story I'll enjoy again and again. Thank you!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was so funny i laughed through most of the story ! Thanks for writing it! :)
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it a lot. Very well written and very funny.
mereilly22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
this is great! It as if Stephenie Meyer wrote herself! Awesome job! :)
Eh Bien chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is absolutely charming. A believable glimpse of Carlisle and Edward's friendship from the inside. Thanks for a very enjoyable story.
faiza464 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I laved it. It is amazing. Plies continue righting. Thank you!
mintgil chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that was soo cute. i've never imagined that edward had to get 'THE TALK' but non the less, that was a pretty good story .
W chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm honoured to be able to submit the 100th review. This oneshot is amazing. Keep writing!
ToniLexington chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, you did a great job of keeping the characters personalities true to the book. Very close to how Stephenie might write it. Great Job!
f chapter 1 . 5/31/2011