Reviews for The Talk
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Haha! I love the thought of Edward being bombarded with mental pictures, and he's a vampire with a memory that never slips up or forgets anything. Basically once it's in there it's lodged in for good. LOL. Poor Edward. Gotta love Alice too. Well done!
rindycella chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is lovely. I sometimes have a hard time when Carlisle & Esme are too "parental," but it works so well here. (I have a harder time with Esme, I think because she was turned after Edward; Carlisle, being so much older, makes it a bit less problematic for me.)

The ending, with Alice, is excellent-while Carlisle & the Magna Carta provide some humor throughout, the ending provides a good contrast to the mostly sentimental piece.

Overall-really a perfect missing-moment-type one shot.
joayla chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
another fantastic story ! i love the way you have connected with all the members of the cullens!
InActiveAccount000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
omg... that was so good. i loved reading this story. i hope u decide to write one with edward, jasper and emmett. that surely will be one hell of a story, lol.
ShamaLamaDingDong chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Another amazing oneshot! So cute and touching and funny too. :)

jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was great. You did a really excellent job with it. I love how you portrayed Carlisle and Edward's relationship, especially the moment where Edward asks Carlisle to stand with him. Sigh, I think I'll be breaking my completed fic only rule and reading Ithaca soon. Oh well, after reading this I think it will be worth it. :)
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
:) I really liked this. Thank you for writing it :D
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Interesting talk, I had never really thought about it. Poor Edward no one wants to acutally see their parents together like that.
apgirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fantastic story, very in character – thank you for writing!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is really lovely. I love watching you develop the relationship between Edward and Carlisle. You make the half-spoken half-silent conversation seem effortless. I love the respect that Carlisle has for his son and how Edward constantly sees himself unworthy of it. A difficult interaction, touchingly portrayed.
calsax chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Again, a wonderful fanfic showing the deep affection and love between a father and son. Good work!
mastiffmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Absolutely one of the best one-shots I've read on here! Thanks so much for writing it!
ebhg chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was a wonderful depiction of the relationship between Edward and Carlisle.

"For someone with such faith in my ability to control my animalistic tendencies, he sure had a low opinion of my sex appeal."

That has to be the funniest sentence I've ever read in a story of this type:)

Excellent work!

bexonthebeach chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
absolute delight to read :)
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2009