Reviews for I only wanted to be loved
TheLovelyDead chapter 11 . 9/19
This was awesome! You should do a sequel! 3
Fantastic writing. I actually cried when Tetsuhiro first came to his brother's house and tried to explain why he was there.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 7 . 5/27
Awwwww! The feels are still there!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 6 . 5/27
I think begging will really be senpai's last resort. So don't worry i dont think that part or any of his parts in the story was out of character.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 5 . 5/26
That bitch really gets on my nerves even after all this time..
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 2 . 5/26
My heart is being ripped apart to thousands of micro pieces! This chapter always makes me tear up...
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 1 . 5/26
I'll tell you what I think about your prologue...

That's all. Hahahaha
Seguimos existiendo muchas fanaticas de souichi y tetsuhiro, (2016), por favor actualuza tus otros fics, ya han pasado anis de que lis abandonaste, si has estado desanimada, o ya no te gusta koi suru boukun. Gambate.
fanatla chapter 11 . 5/4
I wanted to murder you some chapters behind, but you fix everything in a wonderful way in last chapters (yeah... I loved the lemon, it was super hot and sweet, good for that!).
About the las sentence, maybe I would like you added Morinaga's name in the end ("I love you too, Tetsuhiro").
Anyway, thanks for this lovely story.
fanatla chapter 4 . 5/4
Ok... you did well running away and hiding from your readers... because right now I only want to murder you in cool blood!
Overall, good dramatical story.
Thanks for your writing.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 11 . 4/30
... ( o_o)

WAAAAAAAAHHH! \ \ ( o ) / /
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was so sweet! I love it! I love you! It was worth it! I appreciate your effort of staying true to the characters' personalities but ultimately, I appreciate your effort of braving to tweak it a little bit to make the story work. The last sentence was perfect. "I love you, too." has so much more power and meaning to it than saying "Me too." Everything was perfect. I also liked how you were so patient with building up the plot and adding more meaning to the story than making them both head to the bedroom and shower us with lemons right away. The waiting, the emotional breakdown and bumpy process of finding solid ground for their relationship to build on made the lemon chapter (and everything) oh so worth it. You gained one loyal follower here and I'll be looking forward to more stories from you. But even if there will be no more, it's alright. I love you all the same. Thank you for sharing this story! I wish you all the best!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 8 . 4/30
I just finished Chapter 8 and those words of wisdom are great! To be honest, I won't prefer it any other way. His nii-san is the perfect person to shake him up with those words. Anyway, sorry for drowning you with my chapter per chapter reviews, I am just truly thankful! Thank you!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 4 . 4/30
I exploded! Gooood. I was a water balloon... and I exploded. *sobs *gets virtual tissue from your virtual tissue box

Now! On to chapter 5!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 3 . 4/30
I just finished chapter 3 and bwahaha I'm so happy I got through the chapter without tears! Though I looked like a water bomb ready to explode anytime. Hahaha... Thank you for sharing this story! It's really good! Now! On to Chapter 4!
Laura Paty chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
This fanfic was amazing, the most beautiful I've read, I refused to read it because I saw in the description Souichi cheated Morinaga . But once I realized reading that really was what he needed to declare his love