Reviews for I only wanted to be loved
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Kyaaaaaa!I really love your story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
A lot of OOC. I enjoyed it, but personally I would have perferred if Morinaga took the time to see things from Souichi's perspective and feel less entitled. But I guess that's Morinaga for you. I would have liked it if Souichi was a bit more resistant.
hopper.codelyoko chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
My god, I love your story. It was the best amongst what I've read though I felt that Souichi was a little OOC it just made the story better! XD
XxoOwOoxX chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
o.o i am acturaly crying... thanks for the tissus...
Moodster chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
I loved this so much! I was crying when Sempai and Morinaga where fighting please write more! .
Fujoshi-dono chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
You should write a tragic story with Mori-chan and Sou. you're really good at making me cry xD

Awesome story!
Fujoshi-dono chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
I saw the warning that says must have tissues for sensitive people. Fuck. I CRIED LIKE A BABY. UGH. GO MORI-CHAN! YOU DONT NEED HIM. HMPT.
phobosapollo chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
-smacks you on the head-

Not because I want you to change that last sentence, but because you need to promise me to keep writing!

This story had a great plot and it was based off an awesome idea, and even though there were OOC moments (which I usually despise) they were OOC moments that made sense. I mean, of course Souichi would act all weird and desperate if her realized that he may have lost Morinaga for good this time.

Buuuttttt you need to get better at writing. You're already rather good at it, but I noticed some minor mistakes (like when you put an action in *these guys* in the middle of a sentence. You only did it once, but) and if there is one thing in this world that annoys me, it is clearly naturally talented writers who never bother to get better and better and better at writing. Never assume that the way you are writing currently is the best you will ever be able to do.

Personally, I will admit that usually when I read a story, the moment I notice any mistakes, obvious ones that just do nothing but annoy me, I'll stop reading the story, especially if the mistake is repeated. Since the only mistakes I noticed was that the rhythm of your story was off just a bit and the mistake I mentioned earlier with the asterisks in the middle of the sentence, I stuck with this story till the end, and I'm glad I did.

Seriously, I should stop rambling though. I'll only give you a couple more tips on learning to write better (You only need a little help)

Firstly, read lots! I'm sure you hear it a lot, but take it from this 16 year old lazy-as-all-else reviewer. Reading does help. I used to think it was BS, but you tend to pick up little things from stories you've read. Maybe your way of describing things improves, or you become better at characterization. But you will pick up things from them. Maybe you're already doing this, in which case I'll suggest some authors to you. They are mostly Sci-fi writers (I find that they are the best to learn rhythm and description from- when you write about other worlds you often have to be rather good at describing them. right?) but a couple of these writers also dip into the horror realm. Anne McCaffery (I suggest her Dragonriders of Pern series- it's long and ongoing thanks to her sons continuing of it, but you an start from any of the arcs of it and understand what's going on, cause there's always a forward explaining Pern. I would start with the Harper Hall trilogy, it's my favorite arc.) Ray Bradbury (Some of his books can be long and hard to understand, but he is a master wordsmith and know for his way of describing things. You'll learn a lot, reading him) and Stephanie Meyer. Yes, yes, I know, she's an awful writer and should be taken out and shot for that crime against humanity we call "Twilight" (sorry if you're a fan of her, but I consider all her books "Horror" cause of how bad they are) but it's important to read awful books as well, to learn what NOT to do.

Secondly, Take your reviews to heart, and take advice to your reviewers, but never let them dictate the flow of your story, and never allow them to make you change something in you story completely, especially if you are happy with how it is at that moment. I don't mean become a person who rages whenever criticized, but try and keep your own opinion on your work in mind.

Thirdly, ignore all raging flamers, and only read their reviews for entertainment purposes. They really are rather funny.

Fourthly, become friends with at least one grammar nazi. They will keep you from letting an embarrassing typo or mistake get published in your story. But don't let them fix everything. If you meant to put a mistake there, ignore them when they tell you to fix it and explain to them that you did it on purpose.

Fifthly, keep writing and have fun with it.

I am so sorry if you hated me for this wall of text I'm calling a review. I hope you take my advice, cause I would really like to come back to this fandom, or another, see a story that looks good, read it all and love it, and then realize you were the one who wrote it, Kasia-chan.

Story favorited!

Have a nice day :)
mandycullen chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I'd review every chapter, but I was so immersed in it I forgot to xD This was really sweet! Great job! :)
astier chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
You just move on top of my favourite list. Love all your stories, but this one is to die for. Dzięki za wspaniałą opowieść:)
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I loved the emotion in this story
LovelessTyrant chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
By the way, this is one of my fave "lemon" scenes of all time! OMG.. I really love it when Souichi-senpai does something to Morinaga-kun.. P *covered in my own blood* Hahaha..
LovelessTyrant chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I actually re-read it (thrice).. Hahaha.. It's an amazingly heartwarming story! (i almost cried) I wanted to cry but I was at work when I first read the story.. Hahaha.. I love it!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
I put off reading this story for a long while now, thinking it would just be to painful for me to read..but I gave in a andread it, and I'm so happy I did. _ I loved this whole story-I'm even happy Mori push Souichi away when he wanted to -wait now I'm giving spoilers- anyways, it made the whole thing more believable and it had a wonderful ending. 3 Great work on this!
Yootjje chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Amazing! I loved it! though i got a bit cranky when morinaga wouldnt listen to him even in Fukuoka(?) but i suppose that makes the story even better! i was surprised when souichi gave him a blowjob! ow and the shower scene was really good! great job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »