Reviews for 20 things Kyle should not dosay to James
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
love james/kyle you should do a chapter for each number and carry on writing a full story!
lennon chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
UMmm i must day that in one of the cherub bks either 6 or 7. kyle does give james CK underwear
TsunamiCyclone chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
kyle would do/say all those things
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha xD I just love this one! It always makes me laugh! And also it inspired me to some oneshots that I'm just dying to write xD

But he already gave James underwear, didn't he? (I don't remember which book, but I remember a cute joke he made about it, thouhg :b)

Totally brillian! I'd really like to see some of them in reality (Oh, to be privileged with gay friends! I think all my male friends hate me for trying to set them up all the time xD)

Anyway, it was brilliant! :D
6WillhelmBroon-Cherubfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ha ha. Funnies. I've actually done 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11 to differnt boys but as a joke.

Also, reviewer before, Loads of people seem to like the pairing Kyle/James. And say they're gonna write a slah fic like that. But I really don't like that pairing. I love Kyle/Bruce and Kyle/Rod. They're my fav pairings. But James/Kyle is weird as James always seems uncomtable around that sort of stuff.

But good story.
gomii chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Haha I love it! I'm a fan of James&Kyle... I'm like the only one though. /: There's probably something wrong with me...o.O

ANYwho! I liked this fic/twenty-things-Kyle-should-never-do list thing... I like numbers 3, 6, 19 and 20. xD