Reviews for Restless Night
Lady Gaidin chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Alerix Slynn chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This was such an irresistably sweet story and I love the shift of perspectives. Wonderfully written and I loved it -*
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Beautifully written and I love the thoughts passing through his mind, really great :)
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Awww so sweet :)
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I had an 'Awwwwww' moment. They're so sweet together. Makes me want to curl up with my kitten, and take a nap while the warm fuzzies stick around from reading this. :)
Kokoroyume chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Nice two-shot
I look forward to the sequel !
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Kya! *glomps you* that was so amazing! So unbeleivably cute!

Lovedthe way you could see the simmilarities between the two chapters. Hiighly effective.

you're amazing... ]

Kai xx
puffin chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I really like this story and the other one, Ship of fools. I really do hope you do a sequel for Ship of fools. You could always do the old plot where someone, someone that knew Jackson, go after John and Rodney. They could kidnap Rodney and take him to apart of the city that hasnt been exploried yet. He or she could send John letters explaining why Rodney is missing along with say a bit of Rodney's hair or something. Something that lets John know that said person has his Rodney. Also it make it harder for John, Rodney wouldn't be able to send a sign as to were he is because either he doesn't know or just can't. Just something I thought of for a sequel and an idea. Hope to see your sequel soon.

snowglow chapter 2 . 4/24/2009

i know this must be, like, the ONLY thing you hear now but: please hurry with the sequal! *pouts* i really love the way you write them and cant imagine what the next plot might be so you must satisfy my curiosity soon! understood? good! lol :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Great chapter ,and also John's perspective, though it is the things that John considers of Rodney while he sleeps sweet xP

Thanks for this mini-sequel xD I LOVE IT :D

Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i like it is very good,Rodney's perspective on his relation with John xD

Samandjackforever chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
_ I am SO looking forward to the sequel! _ I really love this story line! Nice work!
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG aw! Keep going! Update asap! I love this story JUST as much as i loved Ship of Fools! _
Lt. Emmeline Vakarian chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very cute! I like how you write McKay and Sheppard. :)