Reviews for Fear, Curse, Friendship and Love
anime-manga lovers chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
aw that was beautiful! one question and one request- q: will inuyashas demon reconize kagome as his mate or try to kill her? (plz dont let it be the latter) r: try to make the chapters a little longer. they are at a pretty good lengh but for some reason id like to see them longer. that doesnt mean you have to make then any longer however, its just ansuggestion. cant wait hear more from this story! (_)
manga-animelove chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
OMG... kawaii... they were soo sweet... X3 keep up the great work and please update soon... 3
sundream chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I have enjoyed this story... Is there more please keep writing!
cherry blossom chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwww! He loves her! please update soon!
The Unknown chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEE Update soon It's so cute
anime-manga lovers chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
omg! this story and another story that im reading r sooo much alike that i really couldnt tell between them! they were melding together! i was so confused! but kbow everythings straight. it took the killing comment to seperate them but it worked! great chapter and plz update asap!(_)
manga-animelove chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
aww... soo sweet... they are soo cute... :3 looking forward for the next update... :D
Raven100104 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Dude! That was amazing!
3ookWorm chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Aw come on yu gotta update! Yuur story is really good! I wnna knw wat happens. Does she like figure out tha inuyasha is inu nd yash? Plz update!
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I love this chapter!

Please Please update really soon!

Thanx!
I'm loving it chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
But you could use some help on your spelling though. But I really love it!
rinipreciado chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
good chapter! too short tho lol i hate cliff hangers! lol wright more please!
anime-manga lovers chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
a! man that is truly evil of u! that cliffie is gonna keep me up for days wondering what could come next! i hate it when i read stories writing by great authors! they ALWAYS leave the werst(SP?) cliffies! but that is what keeps people reading, *sigh* well i cant do anything about that. plz update asap b/c like i said i cant wait to see whats gonna happen next!

(_)

( " " )

kitty kat!
charisdutchess93 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
awesome!
lil inu-detective chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
awsome luvs it pez update soon
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »