Reviews for Bonds of Baltimore
Angel-Moon17 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
I loved this story n.n
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Gregg Saunders? Is that a reference to CSI?
Cartlin chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
They keep records of every purchase? WHAT? Maybe credit cards purchases, possibly some check, but otherwise, no. How do you think cash registers work? Or that such information would be easily accessible at any register. OR that a lowly store clerk would have the authorization to pull up such records, or release them.

I'm at a complete loss here. Are you like 12? I just can't comprehend such a complete lack of basic knowledge.
Cartlin chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Ok, did I miss something? Why did Rick just attack Tony? It's totally random! Yeah, he was a jerk, and horrible at his job, but what would cause him to go after Tony like that? It wasn't even like Tony had been around. This makes no sense.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Oh, and how did they know it was a letter opener? Did the killer leave it at the scene? Did it leave one at every scene? Because when you slit someone's throat, all you know was the killer used a very sharp instrument, unlike a stabbing, where you can get an idea at least of the shape and size of the weapon used.

I really recommend you go back at some point and fix all these errors. You're leaving out vital details, and if this is supposed to be a case driven fic, your failing.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Letter openers are not very sharp, how could it be used to slit someone's throat? Stab someone, yes, but not cut skin.
Cartlin chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Wait, why is a chief of police at a precinct? Oh, and not cool using the BEST CSI character's name for your bad police chief.
Madances chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Hi, Enjoyed it. Tracy
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
I just read this story in two days, Your little tidbits at the end were funny and the case was interesting. I just saw one flaw in the story. You never described why blackwell did what he did? What was his motive? Did Tony know him? I want to know!

Otherwise, awesome story, and I'm glad that Tony got the better of that bastard in the end.
Krynnalexia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Liked the last line of this story. "I need a reason, DiNozzo?" That was just plain awesome. LoL. Wonderful, nice plot. Liked it a lot. Well done. Smiles.
Gratia Astra chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Tony came first. In the JAG episode "Ice Queen", Tony asks Viv-"So that's why you came to work with us?" YOU came to work with US. Tony was first. And he's always gonna be the favorite. Anyone who says otherwise needs a serious reality check. (Time for the Moose-Tracks ice cream dessert)
Gratia Astra chapter 13 . 5/8/2010
16 guns hidden in one apartment, wouldn't you say that's just a little overkill?

Poor Tony, send Abby over to give him a hug. WAIT DON'T! I changed my mind. I'LL go over and give him a hug. Sound good? Sounds good.

(aw shoot. Somebody bring me another Mountain Dew!)
Gratia Astra chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
'Kay, plot was way too thin here. More time on the capture, or the time in which he was held captive would have been nice. It was also waay too easy how Tony defeated Mailman. And what's with the letter openers? More hurt-Tony might have actually been nice, because then Gibbs would have to be nicer. At least we're getting a smoother transition to NCIS.
Gratia Astra chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Yes, much better explanation.

What did Gibbs do to the chief? Come on, share. Pretty please? I might share my Mountain Dew...

(KITTEN! Stop stealing my pizza! accursed-little-siamese)
Gratia Astra chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Still here, still reading.

Saw nothing in the last chapter that needed correcting so I just kept reading.

I'm really bored, I don't usually review so many times with one story.

Um, so I am totally confused about the letter-opener-thing. So there's only three in the world, and the "Mailman" (where did THAT come from anyway?) has them all?

Maybe I'll understand in the chapters to come. (gnaws some more cold pizza)