Reviews for Ever So Slightly Broken
mygooddog chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
No person with all this talent, sings, plays , paints, creates a conic book, halo champ card shark etc. Would have low self esteme . I have enjoyed some of this story. BUT you have gone too far I am done
mygooddog chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I like it so far
snickers2000 chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
I have read maximum ride:)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
what the fuck?!
little vampire 93 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
omg i love the last 3 lines
pinkteenforeverme chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
loving this story so many laughs. :D
pinkteenforeverme chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
ok that was brillent. dont think i have laughed so hard in ages. :)
Yorushike chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Hi,
i love the story. It really suits bella how she is acting. I just have one little problem. She is too good at too many things. A professional Mangaka even though the only really sucessful once are from Japan and are only a very few? Ok, good. But she also writes her own songs, plays instruments (where did she keep them with a drunk gyu in the house who probably likes to smash things she likes). Alright she is just very artistic. But a girl that most likely didn't have many games beats Vampires with hightes senses at every game they play? Isn't that a bit much?
Still like it a lot. She has a totally diffrent way of coping from all the other Bella abuse stories out there
lonely2011 chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
I think you are an awesome writer. Don't let some jerk discourage you and criticize you in such a manner. He/She is probably jealous because they suck as a writer and feel the need to make you feel as inadequate as they are. Don't let them discourage you. You are doing wonderfully, especially for a 15-year-old girl with dyslexia. I'm very impressed and hope you choose to write more. Don't let anyone stand in the way of your dream. Just understand that no matter what you do in life someone will always have something nasty to say. You should only pay attention to the constructive criticism because it will help you in the long run. Good luck to you.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
1. i told my nana and sister the satin thing and now where gonna use it
Alicethepixieperson chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
OMG that was so FREAKING AWSOME! I LOVED IT YOU are THE BEST AND YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWSOME!
Evilprincess98 chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Once again I say tht u r an awesome author!
Evilprincess98 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Wow Bellas power is AWESOME! how did u come up with tht?
Evilprincess98 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Your an AWESOME author! :)
Evilprincess98 chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Lol ur book is awesome! I absolutly love it!