Reviews for Signs
MacGyver chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I really like this story, and I think you are staying within the characters quite well, I hope to read more soon.
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
YAY!(doing a happy dance,,!)Happy, happy and more happy when I saw that you had written another chapter! Wow, you really understand these two and is a great chapter!

I especially enjoyed the part when Cal is reading all her signs when she's nervous - her eyes, the hair thing...,I can really see it in my mind cause of your wonderful writing. So, please don't stop! You must continue, I'm so looking forward to read the next chapter! Pretty Please...
Anne chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Love this pairing, when you have time please do more. Hope they turn into something more ;)
house4ever chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This is one of the best Lie to me stories I have read. Not many do the Cal/Ria pairing, which they should. Excellent writing, you really capture identity of the characters. The only thing that would make this story better is if you would update more.
guitarsNthings chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Nice chapter.

The peanut gallery wants more.

:D

-YHSchoir09
Shiva'sGirl chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
hey thanks so much for that! That'll keep me going for a while, really! I only wanted you to do more coz i think you write them brilliantly and how they grow closer every time you post something. i love the way they grow and its so subtle but not, if that makes any sense to you.

oh and i know how busy you must be! i didnt mean to just focus on these guys, its just that you write them so well that i'd thought i'd ask! but really i know you are focusing on other fics that you have going so really just whenever you think you can. i've simply resorted myself to reading your three chapters over and over! thank you so much for this!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
you, honestly, are awesome. and have now got me hooked on this particular pairing which is crazy coz no one seems to do it but you!

would you be so kind as to maybe do some more of this pairing? please, maybe? if you've time?
wrenbailey chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
hehehehehe, i love you! I loved this. Great tension and keeping with the dialogue and chemistry the two have on screen. I miss you T!
Nik chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
OMG love it. Can't wait until they become more.
julie chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
YAY! I love the idea of cal and ria. i think their energy is great. I hope you continue!
NomadicQuill chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ah you got me hooked on this one. Makes me wish the writers on the show would wise the hell up and jump on THIS pairing. I like Gillian but Cal and Ria have something that's just...exciting to watch. Anyway, just wanted to say great job on this and I checked out your author profile so I hope the novel is going well. With the way you write, you could definitely pwn Twilight. Somebody needs to. _ One more thing, I wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the mood of this chapter because you really gave a very free and easy feel to their relationship which I don't often see in fanfics. Not many writers pay attention to the mood. Again, great job.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wow!, just loved this story, one of the best Lie to me-fic! I'm huge Cal/Ria fan, so...this was great, so well written - you really understand the characters, the way they speak, think, their emotions...so looking forward to the next chapers - soon I hope! Please...!
leorockqueen723 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I LOVE the Cal/Ria pairing! You should totally write more stories about them, and possibly even a chapter fic? *does begging pout*
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I usually don't like Cal/Ria but it's so adorable the way you made them seem! So loved this!
NomadicQuill chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow. Just wow. You really captured that moment. Even all the emotions he was trying to hide on his face. Damn I love this piece. Great job.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »