Reviews for New Hope
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
And he should feel smug! I was so proud of him (I can be proud of him, can't I?) when he hinted that there was a loop-hole. Usually, he's very straightforward with very little guile, yet in this episode, he shows a different side of him - if not a newly developed side of him. I could see that faint smirk as he told Dean about the loop-hole, and I was smirking right alongside him!

I loved your little tag to the episode - Castiel's viewpoint on the matter would be an awesome thing to understand, and I think you portrayed it quite nicely. :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww! This was very cute! I loved Cas being smug, and proud of himself for actually making a decision...And then Zachariah comes along and spoils it! : / Very good Castiel introspective, liked it alot!
Arcrowdamash chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nicely done.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
great add on to the episode i just love your cas in this and his pride in dean, adorable, those two are so awesome!
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh, you know what? I hadn't even thought about that! That Cas chose to "explain" to Dean by his own choice. Very, very good.

And that Zachariah, let me tell you, after the way he talked to Chuck...m, I think he's gone the way of Uriel. I don't like him anymore.

Good work!
romirola chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
An excellent take on a gripping episode! Well-done!