Reviews for Final Fantasy: Tipa's Crystal Chronicles
DoomKaizuta chapter 87 . 1/22/2020
This story was truly beautiful. I am sad to see it has ended, but every story must have an end. Though i can see this story's end has inspired beginnings of others stories. I hope that happiness may be brought upon your life and you continue to create and inspire.
Doom Kaizuta
feathercloud9 chapter 87 . 6/17/2018
I must say... this story is one of the best I've ever read. I'm not kidding. I loved this story, the characters, just everything. It's also a funny one. I was holding back tears when I finished it because I didn't want it to be over. reading this was also a help to my gameplay, for example, if I hadn't of read this... then I would of never known that the pump plants needed to be revived with holy/ Pheonix downs. this is truly a masterpiece in my mind. -Feather
ThatGuyReborn chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
So. This story is what made me want to get into fanfiction. So I must say, thank you. This story with its amazing characters, wonderful plot, the epic battles, and so much more wonderful stuff that I can't even say it without making the a five page essay. Thank you for giving me the spark.

I bet the author won't even see this review but who cares? This gave me the spark.
Phoenix chapter 87 . 9/17/2016
After so many years... this is still one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, for one of my favorite games of all time. It's funny that a game that's all about memory holds such a memorable place in my heart. So does this fanfiction. Thanks for everything. Wherever you are. Just... thanks.
Tyler Parasida chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: I have no idea what is with everyone in the next chapter. Ray "accidentally" raising his head only for it to land in Mika's chest...
Mika: Nieta somehow waking up on top of Garrett with her arms around him...
Tyler: And Lianora snuggling up to Creston while she was asleep. And yet I still have trouble sleeping!
Mika: Also, next up we've got the first time Ray saves me from the jaws of death. This first time from being outside of the chalices' barrier.
Tyler: And- isn't that Zack... WITH A BOMB!?
Zack: Guys, don't let me DIEEEEEEEE!
Tyler: WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Mika: THIS IS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTEEEEEEEEEEED!
Tyler Parasida chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: So many fight scenes. Me and Ray are reviewing this time just so you know. As for the boss, it reminds me of a term known as Giant Enemy Crab as in it's big and is a crab which means Giant Enemy Crab.
Ray: As for Mog, he is a pretty good character. I'm glad about him being here but he's usually not in the multiplayer mode.
Tyler: That and now I know that eight people being in this makes sense because there are eight character slots. But still, there are four fight scenes in this! What is up with that!?
Ray: I don't know, let's just continue onward.
Tyler Parasida chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: I get to review! Let's do this!
Sam: All eight of us got sent here to help with the reviews just so you know.
Star: Personally, I think this is great!
Garrett: Especially because we get to fight all the bosses from the game itself in this!
Nieta: Don't tell them my secret until the time is right, ok?
Lianora: I've heard how smart Tyler is when it comes to figuring things out.
Creston: He might just because a good reviewer.
Ray: Even though it's his opinion.
Mika: Ray, just let him express his opinions, ok?
Sam is a perfect main character. I mean, he keeps on having visions and at some point remembers Gurdy/Hurdy's poems from when he heard the last bit of it.
Sam: Thanks for putting me as a great main character, Tyler.
Star is also a great character. I know she'd hate Raticate due to her fear of rats but she's an ok character nonetheless.
Star: I can see where this is going.
Garrett does rush into things too much and he does have that conflict with Creston later on in the story but he's alright.
Garrett: Ok, well that is true. I'll give you that, Tyler.
Nieta is perfect for Garrett and I'm surprised at how Garrett doesn't confess his love for her while those two were still in Mount Kilanda. Also, I have yet to see the Iron Giant's design.
Nieta: And yet you can perfectly imagine the Antlion's design?
Lianora is also an interesting character. She apparently lived in Altifaria so she must've met Nieta during that time. Right?
Lianora: No, I never really met her.
Tyler: Oh, never mind then.
As for Creston, I feel bad for him because of his conflict with Selstun who I'll admit is insane when he gives up his free will just to survive in miasma. Plus, I've been interested in thaumaturgy so I'm planning on starting up an FTB series with him in my head.
Creston: Tyler... thank you.
Ray is literally my favourite character. He suffers through the pain of losing his sister, finds the truth behind his parents' death and even though he's a pervert like Michel and Adrian he is an awesome character. Another reason is how he saves Mika FIVE times in the adventure.
Ray: Thanks, Tyler.
And finally Mika. She sort of ends up almost dying five times in the adventure although Ray has saved her a lot of times so she's another one of my favourite characters.
Mika: Me and Ray are placed at the top two? Never would've expected that.
Tyler Parasida chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
The story of the Crystal Chronicles is learned as Dark Amphitheatre reads it from the information booklet.
cactuar-sauce chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely loved the entire story. If your adaption of Crystal Chronicles was made into an anime, taht would be so cool!
Twilight Blade X chapter 87 . 6/30/2012
This is the longest and best story I ever read. It's too bad, that you won't make a sequel. But still, it was awesome while it lasted. although it had some cliche endings, but still, It was an exciting story.
Twilight Blade X chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
it takes place, where queen mo(i think that's her name) and rei, reum,( I can't remember, I guess he took my memoeries,lol)

are. The realm of memories I think?
Beast of Rendall chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
My friend, this has got to be my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read. Everything about the story, I love. The way the characters and enemies are portrayed and developed, the relationships, and your own takes on the story to make it your own.

But despite that, I have to say that the Selkies' relationship grew . . . Tiresome. It was amusing at first, kind of classic slapstick, but I still feel like they just got annoying at some points because of how physical they got.

That being said, I still love this story with a passion. When something happened to the characters, I felt for them. Particularly towards the end. Garret is easily my favorite character, and I look forward to reading any other stories that you have written or will write in the future.
TyrantChimera chapter 33 . 2/23/2012
Uhm, I'm sorry, I have to ask; why did the lizardman just drop dead in chapter 33? sorry, I'm just curious (miasma poisoning or something?)
TyrantChimera chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Just started reading this. Oh my gosh Ray is a card! He cracks me up every time! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
you know, ive had a ffcc story in my head for a while now. youve inspired me to actually put it up on this website