Reviews for Final Fantasy: Tipa's Crystal Chronicles
galaxyeyes-nijikuriboh chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely loved the entire story. If your adaption of Crystal Chronicles was made into an anime, taht would be so cool!
Twilight Blade X chapter 87 . 6/30/2012
This is the longest and best story I ever read. It's too bad, that you won't make a sequel. But still, it was awesome while it lasted. although it had some cliche endings, but still, It was an exciting story.
Twilight Blade X chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
it takes place, where queen mo(i think that's her name) and rei, reum,( I can't remember, I guess he took my memoeries,lol)

are. The realm of memories I think?
Beast of Rendall chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
My friend, this has got to be my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read. Everything about the story, I love. The way the characters and enemies are portrayed and developed, the relationships, and your own takes on the story to make it your own.

But despite that, I have to say that the Selkies' relationship grew . . . Tiresome. It was amusing at first, kind of classic slapstick, but I still feel like they just got annoying at some points because of how physical they got.

That being said, I still love this story with a passion. When something happened to the characters, I felt for them. Particularly towards the end. Garret is easily my favorite character, and I look forward to reading any other stories that you have written or will write in the future.
SubZeroChimera chapter 33 . 2/23/2012
Uhm, I'm sorry, I have to ask; why did the lizardman just drop dead in chapter 33? sorry, I'm just curious (miasma poisoning or something?)
SubZeroChimera chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Just started reading this. Oh my gosh Ray is a card! He cracks me up every time! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
you know, ive had a ffcc story in my head for a while now. youve inspired me to actually put it up on this website
Yoshiman11 chapter 75 . 10/30/2011
This is such a magnificent story! Everything about it is great: the intense battle scenes, the character development, the plot, the humor, the character background...

But the thing that makes this story truly beautiful is the eight caravanners themselves. The reason I always look forward to the next chapter is because I want to see what the characters will do next. How will Garrett make a fool of himself this time? What hilarious jokes will Ray say? How will people will react to those jokes? It's the characters that make me love this story so much. And it's not just the humor; it's also the invisible, unbreakable bond between these characters.

This story is absolutely amazing. It is not just a tale of saving the world; it's a story of the importance of love and friendship.

Thank you so much, Dark Amphithere, for writing this spectacular story. I will remember it forever. And I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Yoshiman11 chapter 71 . 10/30/2011
Leave it up to Ray to have fun riding Zus and sliding down sand tunnels!
Yoshiman11 chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
Ha ha ha! I love Garett's reaction!

This chapter was great, I'm really proud of Ray for not fighting Taka until he hit Mika. However, I was disappointed when he didn't believe that Mika loved him...that is, until the...um...horizontal mambo...began.
Mapleteal chapter 87 . 12/22/2010
Dear Dark Amphithere,

I hope you preparing for Christmas is going well. I Leronald12, have been a faithful reader of this story.

I have been reading this story ever since I have readed for the first time.

First off, the plot makes the story tenseful for the reader to read the next chapters. As for the scenes, they are what makes the reader excited and anxious to read parts of the chapter themselves(to me though).

The best however, are the main characters themselves. They are what make me read further through the story to the very end. The characters personalities are what made the story enjoyable to read.

Bottom line: This story is one of the best stories I have ever readed before I made my account.
usocake chapter 87 . 12/19/2010
I generally loved this story, I would have reviewed previous chapters but I was so into this story I quite literally read through them all withour stopping.

Now like all stories it is not perfect but I believe this one came so especially close to it. The details and references to the world were amazing. The names of characters and weapons were great. There was not randomness, the names were apporiate and the weapons are actually in the game.

Character devlopment and relations were done really well. Each year the characters grew yet still reatined teir personality. The ending is my only critque of this story, it wasn't at all a bad ending, I loved it except for Garrett (my favorite character) Nieta's loss of memories really impacted me and her remembering again felt like it could have been used for a more unusual or tragic ending (Im not usally big on everyone is content at the end, I feel like something must be sacrificed to defeat great evil) say Nieta fell in love with someone else and Garrett could only watch from afar as he beloved is in the arms of another. But still great ending and characters still acted the same even 10 years on.

The characters past and reasoning for who theywere was also done greatly. Creston was a sarcastic jerk because of his experience, Lia was shy to begin with because of what happened when she was herself in Alfitaria. I could go on

The work you pur into this really shows

Over all one of the best fanfics Ive ever read
The Anti-Social One chapter 87 . 12/11/2010
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! *Cries MANLY tears* A few typos here and there, BUT WHO CARES! This is straight out awesome! This is not a FanFiction at all! Tis a MONUMENT of all that is FFCC FanFiction EVERYWHERE! No more words can describe this... This... Master Piece!
Anonymous chapter 87 . 12/6/2010
87 chapters. 265,773 words. Each chapter a perfectly polished jewel.

I will remember this, at least for the next 30 years of my life.
Ravernia chapter 87 . 12/6/2010
You did a wonderful job Darky my man. :D

This was a really fun story! I enjoyed every chapter on the way

It was a good finish, but it's too bad that it's over, I will sure miss all the times I waited for this story to update. :)

Aw, poor Rex is in jail, but I will still love him.

Make a party and celebrate, for you have just finished a seriously awesome story! :D