Reviews for Final Fantasy: Tipa's Crystal Chronicles
Tyler Parasida chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: I have no idea what is with everyone in the next chapter. Ray "accidentally" raising his head only for it to land in Mika's chest...
Mika: Nieta somehow waking up on top of Garrett with her arms around him...
Tyler: And Lianora snuggling up to Creston while she was asleep. And yet I still have trouble sleeping!
Mika: Also, next up we've got the first time Ray saves me from the jaws of death. This first time from being outside of the chalices' barrier.
Tyler: And- isn't that Zack... WITH A BOMB!?
Zack: Guys, don't let me DIEEEEEEEE!
Tyler: WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Mika: THIS IS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTEEEEEEEEEEED!
Tyler Parasida chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: So many fight scenes. Me and Ray are reviewing this time just so you know. As for the boss, it reminds me of a term known as Giant Enemy Crab as in it's big and is a crab which means Giant Enemy Crab.
Ray: As for Mog, he is a pretty good character. I'm glad about him being here but he's usually not in the multiplayer mode.
Tyler: That and now I know that eight people being in this makes sense because there are eight character slots. But still, there are four fight scenes in this! What is up with that!?
Ray: I don't know, let's just continue onward.
Tyler Parasida chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Tyler: I get to review! Let's do this!
Sam: All eight of us got sent here to help with the reviews just so you know.
Star: Personally, I think this is great!
Garrett: Especially because we get to fight all the bosses from the game itself in this!
Nieta: Don't tell them my secret until the time is right, ok?
Lianora: I've heard how smart Tyler is when it comes to figuring things out.
Creston: He might just because a good reviewer.
Ray: Even though it's his opinion.
Mika: Ray, just let him express his opinions, ok?
Sam is a perfect main character. I mean, he keeps on having visions and at some point remembers Gurdy/Hurdy's poems from when he heard the last bit of it.
Sam: Thanks for putting me as a great main character, Tyler.
Star is also a great character. I know she'd hate Raticate due to her fear of rats but she's an ok character nonetheless.
Star: I can see where this is going.
Garrett does rush into things too much and he does have that conflict with Creston later on in the story but he's alright.
Garrett: Ok, well that is true. I'll give you that, Tyler.
Nieta is perfect for Garrett and I'm surprised at how Garrett doesn't confess his love for her while those two were still in Mount Kilanda. Also, I have yet to see the Iron Giant's design.
Nieta: And yet you can perfectly imagine the Antlion's design?
Lianora is also an interesting character. She apparently lived in Altifaria so she must've met Nieta during that time. Right?
Lianora: No, I never really met her.
Tyler: Oh, never mind then.
As for Creston, I feel bad for him because of his conflict with Selstun who I'll admit is insane when he gives up his free will just to survive in miasma. Plus, I've been interested in thaumaturgy so I'm planning on starting up an FTB series with him in my head.
Creston: Tyler... thank you.
Ray is literally my favourite character. He suffers through the pain of losing his sister, finds the truth behind his parents' death and even though he's a pervert like Michel and Adrian he is an awesome character. Another reason is how he saves Mika FIVE times in the adventure.
Ray: Thanks, Tyler.
And finally Mika. She sort of ends up almost dying five times in the adventure although Ray has saved her a lot of times so she's another one of my favourite characters.
Mika: Me and Ray are placed at the top two? Never would've expected that.
Tyler Parasida chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
The story of the Crystal Chronicles is learned as Dark Amphitheatre reads it from the information booklet.
Zionagi chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely loved the entire story. If your adaption of Crystal Chronicles was made into an anime, taht would be so cool!
Twilight Blade X chapter 87 . 6/30/2012
This is the longest and best story I ever read. It's too bad, that you won't make a sequel. But still, it was awesome while it lasted. although it had some cliche endings, but still, It was an exciting story.
Twilight Blade X chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
it takes place, where queen mo(i think that's her name) and rei, reum,( I can't remember, I guess he took my memoeries,lol)

are. The realm of memories I think?
Beast of Rendall chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
My friend, this has got to be my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read. Everything about the story, I love. The way the characters and enemies are portrayed and developed, the relationships, and your own takes on the story to make it your own.

But despite that, I have to say that the Selkies' relationship grew . . . Tiresome. It was amusing at first, kind of classic slapstick, but I still feel like they just got annoying at some points because of how physical they got.

That being said, I still love this story with a passion. When something happened to the characters, I felt for them. Particularly towards the end. Garret is easily my favorite character, and I look forward to reading any other stories that you have written or will write in the future.
TyrantChimera chapter 33 . 2/23/2012
Uhm, I'm sorry, I have to ask; why did the lizardman just drop dead in chapter 33? sorry, I'm just curious (miasma poisoning or something?)
TyrantChimera chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Just started reading this. Oh my gosh Ray is a card! He cracks me up every time! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
you know, ive had a ffcc story in my head for a while now. youve inspired me to actually put it up on this website
Yoshiman11 chapter 75 . 10/30/2011
This is such a magnificent story! Everything about it is great: the intense battle scenes, the character development, the plot, the humor, the character background...

But the thing that makes this story truly beautiful is the eight caravanners themselves. The reason I always look forward to the next chapter is because I want to see what the characters will do next. How will Garrett make a fool of himself this time? What hilarious jokes will Ray say? How will people will react to those jokes? It's the characters that make me love this story so much. And it's not just the humor; it's also the invisible, unbreakable bond between these characters.

This story is absolutely amazing. It is not just a tale of saving the world; it's a story of the importance of love and friendship.

Thank you so much, Dark Amphithere, for writing this spectacular story. I will remember it forever. And I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Yoshiman11 chapter 71 . 10/30/2011
Leave it up to Ray to have fun riding Zus and sliding down sand tunnels!
Yoshiman11 chapter 69 . 10/30/2011
Ha ha ha! I love Garett's reaction!

This chapter was great, I'm really proud of Ray for not fighting Taka until he hit Mika. However, I was disappointed when he didn't believe that Mika loved him...that is, until the...um...horizontal mambo...began.
Tinderteal chapter 87 . 12/22/2010
Dear Dark Amphithere,

I hope you preparing for Christmas is going well. I Leronald12, have been a faithful reader of this story.

I have been reading this story ever since I have readed for the first time.

First off, the plot makes the story tenseful for the reader to read the next chapters. As for the scenes, they are what makes the reader excited and anxious to read parts of the chapter themselves(to me though).

The best however, are the main characters themselves. They are what make me read further through the story to the very end. The characters personalities are what made the story enjoyable to read.

Bottom line: This story is one of the best stories I have ever readed before I made my account.