Reviews for Not As We
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 1 . 8/23
Does Dean ever get that burrito?
sparxx chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Wow.. İ love d way you write so much hurt without gettn too cheesy..
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my goodness, this is...

Well, it's...

Wow.

This little story portrays the season four storyline in a way that's depressingly accurate.

I hate it, and I love it, and...

Oh, DEAN.

So sad...

But perfect writing, all the same.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
"It's waking up Dean's afraid of.

In Hell, he wasn't alone. And sometimes, he even got to win."

Damn that ending killed me :(

Awesome job!
adrixa chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really like this fanfic, good work!

Perhaps a sequel when Sam confronts him about not sleeping enough?

Please _
lucablue chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Your insight always hits me hard as though I'm surprised...but I think it's because you take what we all see and make it more tangible! You've hit the nail again and summed up the angst and torment beautifully and you always get Sam and Dean so, so right.

I'm glad you wrote you a/n as well because you're not alone.

Thanx muchly for sharing this.

lb.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Amazing job showing us Dean's twitchiness, Sam's process of gradually cutting him out, and what it is about playing the torturemaster that might have appealed to Dean.
hermitme chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Yeah, that was depressing. :( Poor Dean, for not recognizing he's stronger than he thinks he is.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
it was kind of a depressing tag...but it was still great! i agree that while i think this is the best season of supernatural so far...it's almost as if i can't stand the angst. i loved reading your tag though...you always write so eloquently. i have no idea if i spelled that right, but i'm sure you get the idea. thanks for writing and posting!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was brutal and very much in character and in season. Beautifully done. I'm hoping the last show is a sign that Dean may take his reaction in a different direction - here's hoping.

And very glad, so so very glad, that you haven't given up on the other fics. I've been in withdrawal here. Sighs. Hope to see a new post. Hope to find out what your 'bigbang' draft might be too.

Phoebe
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That ending, it was fantastic. It was such a surprise. When you would rather stay in nightmares full of hell than wake up to the reality of hell on earth than you know that the crap has hit the fan. Good one-shot.

~Chica~
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Although we'd love to see Dean and Sam magically heal their relationship, I'm sure that isn't the way it's going to happen.

This was very sad and a little hard to read for that, but I did enjoy it very much. Probably very true to what it's going to be like for them, too.

Well done!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow. Just...wow.

I actually waited a few days to post my review because this story made such an impact, I needed time to process it all. Such an amazing, heartbreaking, believable portrayal of a very real way the "intervention" could have gone. Dean just...giving up. Losing everything that mattered to him: Sam, hunting, the Impala, the things that gave him pleasure like eating and his music. All that's left is Dean being useful and even that isn't because of something innately "Dean". And Dean finally being broken enough to not care anymore, thirsting after the dreams of Hell where at least he seemed to matter. The irony is that both Sam and Castiel do seem genuinely worried about Dean but they've both irrevocably destroyed his trust. Gawd. This story has really stayed with me.

(Just out of curiosity, how would you envision the eventual outome of this scenario? I'd love to know!)

And thanks so much for not giving up on other fics! I love them all,and am especially looking forward to reading more "Cracked." That's another awesome story!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Phew!...Great but sad.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this was heartbreaking yet amazing, poor dean so much, man, but i just loved it still