Reviews for Igneus
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
This scares me a little. Yikes. But check Edoc'sil, I left a review with a few ideas for you.
aryagonftw chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
This piece is great. Mysterious and unsettling, but still good.
OceanDepths0901 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
loved it
stapet chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
i love it upload another chapter please ...
Child of Kronos chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love this! Update!
Anonymous Drottningu chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Reminds me of Star Wars. I have the book Revenge of the Sith, and this reminded me of that. Pretty interesting, too.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Whoa. That, was really dark.
And, feasting on his heart? That means eldunari right?
They wouldn't actually eat his heart, would they?
XD Love the names you gave Jormunder and Katrina. Absolutely awesome names they are.
Halflings. I love your idea with the halflings! XD Though, they would still have the memories of the eldunari right? And Glaedr! His eldunari isn't here right? Or is it...
Update soon!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
this is good - but the chapter title should be 'Convulsus Lux' not 'Convulsus Lux Lucis'. I can see how you got there; most Latin dictionaries list a word in two forms (lux lucis).
BrightWatcher chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
O.O

Even if you never finish this story I think that it is a great story, and that you have an excellent way with words for this subject.

I miss the old characters, but Eragon and Galbatorix are shown to be so evil and full of CHARACTER it almost makes up for it. I like how you demonstrate, and show them being evil in such a matter of fact way.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
nicky333 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Aya. ..its been nearly a year...UPDATE? Pleaseee. :D.
TheNightWhispers chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Dude, this story is awesome! Although dark, Eragon's cool in a twisted way XD
782 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Utterly phenomenal.

I mean, it's always been phenomenal, but I felt that I should say so, rather than lurking about.

Regards,

782
DPAB chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Plz update this story it has been too long.
andrew smith chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
This is like star wars the clone wars when Anikan turns to the dark side
kaitlin chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
he really is twisted out of his mind.