Reviews for Keep Your Hands to Yourself
shadereader13 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
The feels, oh my god I spent the whole day reading this and having mini freak attacks with my friend. This is so heart wrenching yet it makes you want to smile at the same time.
intiMACYx33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I swear this fic never gets old, it's been years but I still love me some Ethan/David/Trisha :)
Tagay2 chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Awesome ending and canon piece to yay4shanghai's work. Beautiful!
Tagay2 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Wow after reading this i understand trisha. Poor girl is still confused to me. The turmoil of two loves. Such a conflicting and difficult choice.
Tagay2 chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Bahahah that was cute
Tagay2 chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Hahahah for the love of Jacob Black! Cause he is so godly, a sexy god at that :-)
Tagay2 chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Wow the conflict! This is intense!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
I'm sooooo sad I want to cry sooooo bad right now! Of course me being the dumbass I believed that Trisha and David would end up together! She is such a bitch and a whore and and ughhh!btw... Your a fantastic writer!
Cassy.Dw chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Watching the pack eat scones and drink tea would be HILARIOUS!
Encypher chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
I loved the chapter where Emily found the purple panties, so funny. I feel so bad for David, I thought Trisha really did love him, why'd she run away with Ethan? How's she coping with it? I will have to start the sequel tomorrow to find out. Fantastic writing, thank you for sharing it
Alexandria Rozayna Black chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
!
LuVsKy101 chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
ok so i have so much to say about this story but im not going to say it all cause that would be to much .,... first it was great but i hate it to it love/hate thing it made me so mad what this girl doing and i felt so for david ... trisha is one selfish girl and im srry for saying all of this :(
coocru chapter 25 . 3/29/2012
Fantastic spinoff. While I was reading Enough.. I badly wanted to know the gory details of the Trisha/David/Ethan love triangle. So imagine my excitement when I came across this story.

I fell in love with it. Thank you so much for fueling our imagination with your creative writing and the way you describe their world.

I cried with Trisha when she was imprinted by someone else. I bawled when Ethan found out that about the imprinting through his dad. I ached for David who was so sweet and patient throughout Trisha's rejection/tantrums/pretend-i-love-him-while-i-humped-his-best-friend period. I felt Trisha's pain when Ethan finally imprinted and how she has to go around being the pariah of the rez after she came back for Billy's funeral and Ethan had to leave almost immediately post-imprint.

Although it may be portrayed that Paul preferred his daughter to carry the Alpha's grandchildren and seemed to hate Ethan so much (as how Trisha described him to be), maybe deep down he was afraid that Ethan would one day imprint and the apple of his eye would be left in the dust. That's why he freaks out and phased (although he's supposed to be retired) a few times.

I've always love Paul and Rachel. Their relationship was superbly written here. I couldn't stop laughing at their 'absurd answering message machine'. Paul may have the worst of tempers but he is also capable of loving just as much. I've always wondered how he feels or react when Rachel slaps Trisha the day she yelled "you raised a whore" at her.

I enjoyed reading this story and it's sequel too. Thank you for sharing it with us. They may not be your OC (something borrowed) but you've woven a very, very entertaining tale amidst the supernatural world of beautiful vamps and hunky dory wolves.
sincerelyerinn chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
At first, I wasn't sure I was going to like this story, because it seemed really angsty, but as it progressed, I really began to enjoy it! Of course there were times I wanted rip someone's vocal chords out because they said too much or overthought things, but it made the story intriguing and new! This was a really good story and now I'm moving on to the sequel :]
BreezeOfTheSea chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Please, tell me that Ethan will imprint on someone. Im sick of this "I love you even if youre not my imprint" shit. That girl is cheating (like a little slut) to the only person who will be where for her for the rest of her life because Ethan cant keep it to his pants. And one day hell wake up and look into someone elses eyes and shell be history.

Sorry for the bad words but Im just pissed off right now.