Reviews for All Fall Down
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh my gosh that was an emotional rollercoaster. Wow i was really worried for everyone's safety in this.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great work! The unbearable tension made it a page-turner :)
Murazor chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
An excellent, excellent story.

Pity that the site has screwed up the format, since the story was written.

Other than that and a couple very minor mistakes, nothing to say against it.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
And yet another happy sigh. My eyes are burning here reading all your fics but I just can't stop, they're so good! I am a sucker for concerned Bruce/Daddybats with Dick as Robin (uh, how many times have I said that now?) and your stories are just perfect!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god. That was amazing. That was so intence. Ohmygod. Hahaha. Kidnappers got in over your heads. Kidnapped Robin. Man, if that kid was anyone else, he would've been dead. Thank god. No, thank the amazingness that is Batman!
SetYourZappersToPEW chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm crying :') That was ... amazing .
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my god, my eyes are seriously tearing as I write this review. This fic just struck me deep inside. You do a phenomenal job of balancing the action, drama, and fluff scenes. I especially liked how we got to see Bruce in action as well, not just Batman in action. The ending is so sweet; I think that despite the fights they usually have in the comics, Bruce will always regard Dick as his first son. Nicely done!
Stormbird chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
What is it with you? People will start thinking that you have something against Dick!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This made me cry. I'm so glad it had a happy ending*

Darn...the tears are still falling. BRAVO, SYL!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

nrstrenth chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
THis story was terrific.
JA-9 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
*Sobbing into plushie* that was so sweet! I love your storys!

The way you put in all the tense and caring drama stuff! Your a great author!
Santana2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That is so sweet. And suspensful. Good job. Again. Oh, and when are you going to finish Wish Upon a Star. i know it may be hopeless of me to ask, but I can't help but try.
Mrs. Hermione Potter chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I'm more and more impressed with every story of yours I read! This is amazing!
Panamint chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
LOVE THIS ONE! I've read the ending at least three times already...

I've favorite authored and favorite storied you, and for those people who read reviews before stories (like me), GO AND READ THIS STORY NOW. THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER.