Reviews for All Fall Down
jj chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
very very nice
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
That was awesome! Anyone who kidnaps Dick has to deal with the freaking Batman! I just love seeing protective Bruce/Batman. It's amazing. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
You really love making me cry. Now to cry myself to sleep. H/C for the win! 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Beautiful
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh my gosh that was an emotional rollercoaster. Wow i was really worried for everyone's safety in this.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great work! The unbearable tension made it a page-turner :)
Murazor chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
An excellent, excellent story.

Pity that the site has screwed up the format, since the story was written.

Other than that and a couple very minor mistakes, nothing to say against it.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
And yet another happy sigh. My eyes are burning here reading all your fics but I just can't stop, they're so good! I am a sucker for concerned Bruce/Daddybats with Dick as Robin (uh, how many times have I said that now?) and your stories are just perfect!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god. That was amazing. That was so intence. Ohmygod. Hahaha. Kidnappers got in over your heads. Kidnapped Robin. Man, if that kid was anyone else, he would've been dead. Thank god. No, thank the amazingness that is Batman!
SetYourZappersToPEW chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm crying :') That was ... amazing .
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my god, my eyes are seriously tearing as I write this review. This fic just struck me deep inside. You do a phenomenal job of balancing the action, drama, and fluff scenes. I especially liked how we got to see Bruce in action as well, not just Batman in action. The ending is so sweet; I think that despite the fights they usually have in the comics, Bruce will always regard Dick as his first son. Nicely done!
Stormbird chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
What is it with you? People will start thinking that you have something against Dick!
PetulantDoctor chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This made me cry. I'm so glad it had a happy ending*

Darn...the tears are still falling. BRAVO, SYL!
alex-alex7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010