Reviews for Out of the System
acarp chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
awesome story! more rossi/jj fics!
ramona chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
how about sickinly disgusting on Mis Em and Aarron lol
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I think it was amazing. Raw emotions and some difficult things tempered by some fabulous Rossi and JJ
bookworm86 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"Professionally, he had more than enough women in his life, including Morgan, who could get on his nerves faster than Reid"

This right here had me in tears.

Best. Line. Ever!

The rest of the story is outstanding as well, as seems to be the norm with you. You do have an amazing way to write Rossi as a flawed and broken individual, but one we can relate to and love.

Excellent work! If you decide to continue this, I will be more than happy to read it! :)
ramona chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i loved it. now i know u can write aarron and emily fluff, come on u know u want too. lol
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Amazing work from a wonderful author that never fails to entertain and enthrall. I do hope this story continues. I love how you never cease to show David Rossi as a flawed human being...yet still redeemable. I like Jennifer's uncertainty. I love the fact that they are so perfect for each other yet so completely different. The perfect balance. Please continue soon. I'd love to see David Rossi deal with an unexpected pregnancy. I'd love to see his struggle to "step up". But those are just my dreams. No matter what you do or write, I KNOW it would be unbelievably well written and inspiring. You keep the rest of us in awe, Kavi. I can only hope to one day be as good as you!

Tracia
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great one shot- it's unique and different than normal but i like it.
tonnie2001969 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Unbelievably amazing. Your writing style is excellent as always, and you have captured an emotional event in the middle of a sizzling story. Thank you for sharing.

Tonnie

Great lines:

He found himself vaguely wondering if this was worth giving up every belief he had, every thought about how he could not raise kids. For her, maybe he could. For her, he wanted to, if it meant keeping her.