Reviews for White Lit Wall
ReticentSurprise chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
I'm being nice and reviewing. So are there more chapters? *hopeful, hopeful . . . * I cannot put into words . . . and this coming from someone who isn't even a M/R shipper! Sheesh! There HAS to be more.

Ex Astra chapter 12 . 2/1/2003
This is... most possibly... the sweetest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

This is going on the favorites list.

Thank you.

~ Ex
Anna chapter 12 . 1/3/2003
I'm in disbelief! I think I just finished a Mark/Roger fic that ends with everyone happy,sane,and alive. Very cool. I love the conversation with Mark's "mom". Whoo-hoo go Roger! Great job!
MadHarlequin chapter 11 . 10/6/2002
MareStar20 chapter 12 . 7/27/2002
I just read all 12 chapters and I just have to say: THAT ROCKED SO HARD! :-D You can't end it there... you MUST keep going!
MaureenDiva chapter 12 . 7/21/2002
Well, duh, now you have to continue. You can't just end it there. I positively love this story. You have grown so much as a writer (and I should know, having read your stuff in one day). I was crying during Chapter 1 (and I don't cry over stuff like this, or at least I didn't used to)! Tears started welling up again in Chapter 6. I love the way you handled the situation with Mimi (although you should hop on bringing her back into the story; it seems inevitable) and I really love how you decided to take their relationship really slow, yet imperfect. I love the characterization of Roger (the way he uses hyphenated words), and I really loved that list thing. You never take this story where I expect it to go. Keep up the fantastic work.
tarnished glitter chapter 11 . 7/13/2002
Oops, I meant to say mom before... Sorry about that.
tarnished glitter chapter 12 . 7/13/2002
Aw! Roger standing up to Mark's dad...I love it! The list thing was so cute, please please please write more soon!
Muzik-Fool chapter 12 . 5/24/2002
WOW! This is so good and the list idea was so funny! I love this story and please write more before I re-read it for the 100th time!
Lisa chapter 12 . 5/24/2002
I really love this story! Keep up the good work! I especially loved the part about

A gay son requires at least two phone calls and one face to face interaction without the child. So, yeah keep up the good work!
firedancer chapter 12 . 5/24/2002
my list for you:

-the way you make me yell outloud in public places

-the way you write Roger, so adorable and confused

-the way your lists were so darn cute

-the way Mark yells when he's fighting

-the way you rock so freaking hard.
BackstageMark chapter 12 . 5/23/2002
My outloud commentary on this chapter (in chronological order)

1. Yes!

2. Awwww...

3. *insert more "awwww"ing here*

4. Diss!

5. Ha!

6. Stupid bitch!

7. Aww...

And of course, there was assorted laughter scattered in there
Brokie chapter 12 . 5/23/2002
So... YAY for Roger! And the lists were so cute.. If my printer worked I would print this fic off and hug it and put it under my pillow at night and make a shrine for it. :-) And and can I marry you? Because this is just the cutest. Except.. when I first read the title it was like *does a double take* *gasps* *shakes head and mentally insists that it just CAN'T mean what she thinks it does* *reads it again* *worries* *finally reads the chapter and realizes that it didn't mean the naughty naughty thing that her perverted mind thought it did* *falls in love with Liss and WLW all over again* Um. Yeah. I'm half awake from cramming for semester tests the past few days. And plus I'm just weird. :-) But yayness! Can't wait for the next chapter!
linnell chapter 12 . 5/23/2002
I love the list thing. So cute and romantic. Sigh. I know why Mark got mad, but couldn't he just stop and read it? Sigh. The 'outting' was great as well. Please don't take so long next time!
becca chapter 12 . 5/23/2002
I want somethin somethins! I want Mimi's Pissed! Woot! 'Bout bloody time you upsated this, even though I had already read almost all of it. Don't take so long with the next one, or I may have to ban you from pancakes again. :)