Reviews for Dancing Lesson
naru894 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
mushinesxD! and agood one too cx yay!
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nice :)
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very enjoyable to read. Not too mushy at all. Alucard is getting excited at the idea of being punished. ha. I always knew he was into kinky crap. I can actually picture him saying 'Punish me, I've been a very bad boy' LOL. A nyway. I really like Integracard and you've done great job with portraying that pairing. It's actually the only Alucard pairing I support that doesn't include OCs. So thank you very much. You made my day/night.

xx

Tedy
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I don't this is mushy at all, it's more playful and flirty. Well done again. Alucard lip synching would be very amusing.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
it's cute! jw, is this an actual song? and if so, what is it and who's it by?
TechnicolorHeart chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very cute! I like it very much. What an interesting song choice, indeed! The lip-syncing made me crack up. Well done!

-Have a great day!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I liked this one a lot. I think I'm starting to like the Alucard X Integra pairing a little thanks to this little story.

~KWF~
BondSlave chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
3 aww. That is so cute. ANd so sweet. No I don't think you over did it at all. I mean I could see Alucard teasing her a little but enjoying it as well, and having had seen the anime and OVA i"m sure she would have enjoyed it.
Green Tide chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Thanks for putting up this story. I loved it! And i cracked up when Alucard started lip singing, that was hilarious! I hope you keep writing stories of Alucard and Integra, (I personally dislike AxS, it just doesnt make sense to me,)

P.S. If you found grammatical errors, it is because English is NOT my first language. So just let it slip. XD
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I adored it! _
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hiya - just checking out some romance, MetroK style.

That was very sweet, very subtle and natural feeling. I particularly liked the part where Alucard got excited thinking about her punishing him. It makes me wonder how he's going to react to her dancing with all those other men at the party.

But - was that a Johny Cash song? I knew you had to have some kind of flaw, and I guess country music is it :P

Thanks for the rec.

-LiLa
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Short.. but nice, I like it. Although I really wanted to see Integra and Alucard dance, especially his "encouraging smile".

Well, since he rarely smile a normal smile..
shikaiying chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Haha, I pulled it up on youtube too!

Now all we need is a Fallout 3 X Hellsing crossover and it will be complete! I could see Alucard having a lot of fun there.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I didn't find it all too mushy, maybe a tad but nothing too bad. :P A nice little oneshot and a nice little dose of AxI. The concept of Integra leading a dance is a nice touch.
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
What did I think? What did I think? Do I even need to put in words how simply astounding, how simply amazing, how simply divine your stories are?

Jennifer: You already did -_-