Reviews for Dancing Lesson
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
What did I think? What did I think? Do I even need to put in words how simply astounding, how simply amazing, how simply divine your stories are?

Jennifer: You already did -_-
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was a nice, little interesting peice. I really liked it. I'm especially fond of the idea that Alucard listens to Johnny Cash. XD. Then again, Cash kinda does suit Alucard...

Anyway, nicely done, and can't wait to see more from you.
mslcat chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I liked it.

short, and sweet; but not too sugary.

I'd like to see another one-shot.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, this was very cute. Great job!
lindis3000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
simple and nice!
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
While I admit a fic like this isn't my usual cup of tea, it was pretty sweet (as "sweet" as Alucard is remotely capable of being anyway). I almost immediately recognized the Fallout 3 reference and even looked up the song on youtube to play it so I could read it (roughly) in sync with the action of the fic itself.

For some reason, I also thought of the "Tale as Old as Time" song from Beauty and the Beast as well as "Eyes on Me" from Final Fantasy 8 when watching this scene, though regardless, your own choice is *far* more appropriate than those two considering the characters.

Here's a link to the latter song in case you're curious. As you can see, while it's good (at least in my opinion), it's *way* too lovey-dovey for our favorite ex-Count.

ww w period youtube period com / watch ? v HNefNLOHVYk

Also, while it probably isn't necessary, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a second chapter detailing how Integra's birthday party plays out, especially her dance lessons. She at least deserves a little bit of amusement in return for the Round Table taking over her party (damn it guys, isn't it evil enough that your existence makes democracy in England a sham)?

P.S. I posted a new one shot recently if you haven't noticed, but you might not (fully) get the joke it builds up to unless you've watched Atop The Fourth Wall's review of "Superman: At Earth's End" at ThatGuyWithTheGlasses dot com. Here's the link for that particular review.

ww w period thatguywiththeglasses period com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/ 3252 -superman-at-earths-end
Seifus chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Okay, I have to admit when I read the lyrics, the first thing that popped into my head was Fallout 3, because that song is in that game.

As for the story, I loved it. I didn't find too mushy or anything, though I am a romantic and I enjoy these kinds of stories.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories, and may you have a good day.
quickyfant chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hi!

A new story! And AxI! Hee! And mush, hehehe! I liked it, specially the preliminaries:

“Well, I'm not here to satisfy your wants.” The knight asserted.

“No... just your own.” Her 'pet' countered in a low, seductive tone.

Integra turned towards the chamber door and began to walk away. Maybe asking Alucard to teach her was a mistake after all.

“No, wait.” The vampire said, not in a pleading tone but a slightly anxious one.

This I loved, thinking how he always is dancing on the line of really pushing her too far, and how scared he must be secretly to loose her. So he backpedals a little bit on the taunting to get her to stay, but it doesn't last long the "not pushing it too far rule".

The somewhat mocking bow, and then the looking forward to the punishment! When will he get it that she knows him better than anybody in all his undead life? She will punish him always with something that truly bothers him! I like how you write their dialogue!

The lip-syncing, bit ooc for Alucard, but oh well we all want mushiness in our life! And AxI is my favorite mushiness!

As for the "leading": this started a wishful thinking that we will have a "ten years later" or something, where they dance again and she starts leading! But its just me asking for more as always! ;)

Thank you for this!
Lazy as Rambonata chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
*insert claps* nothing more to say other than... keep it rolling!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I think the lip syncing was a little over done. Everything else was fine. It has to suck for Integra to be a womenn in male dominant place. But on the other hand I believe she has more machismo then all the Round Tables guys combine.
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh yes, Integra would totally be the one leading. XD Definitely. Cute, if a bit mushy. But that's ok, sometimes we all want to read mush.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2