Reviews for Adamantine Mist
Saggit chapter 6 . 11/4
Been re-reading this. I'm especially appreciating your the dialog this time in scenes of confrontation, both for the its character accuracy, and sharp edges. The brief encounter between Nodoka and Nabiki is a good example (and it shows Nodoka with weapon drawn, even if it isn't a physical weapon), and the lengthier one between the Kuno clan leader and the Nerima group that make the Addams Family seem like the Waltons. There isn't a wasted word or effect. It's all beautifully focused, and delightfully comic.

I hope you'll find some time to return to writing Ranma 1/2 fanfiction, but if you don't, best of luck, regardless.
smashman42 chapter 7 . 2/14
Oh my gods I'm so happy this ended the way I expected/hoped and not the way the divergent chapters did. I'd picked up pretty quickly what Kasumi was planning, but was worried it would turn out like the two alternate endings. If they did crack, I'd would have expected something more like divergent 2 to happen, not for them to crack in *exactly* the right way for this scenario to actually work out. If anything of the three endings, in my opinion this one is the least likely to actually happen, even if it is the most satisfying.

If anyone is reading this review before reading the alternate endings, I'd suggest holding off on reading them if you're feeling at all fragile. They almost need a trigger warning on top of the tragedy tag, especially the second variant. Where this story brings overwhelming relief at the end, the others bring tears.
PepperonyOwl chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Sorry, I have been continously reading your stories for the last couple of hours - and I LOVE this one. It's a brilliant characterisation of Kasumi and of all the people around and her effect on them. It's an amazing piece of fanfiction! Hope you have more like this out there!
Issuino Yumi chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
So, I take it Kasumi plans to instigate enough change, enough action, that the stagnate relationship Ranma and Akane share finally moves forward.

"Concerning your intentions to my son" When Mrs. Saotome offered to help Kasumi, the woman did not state what she believed those "intentions" were.

I have a bad feeling this is a Ranma x Akane. To be honest, I would much rather Ranma find love with Kasumi than Akane.
shugokage chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Amazing story great job!
OddWallow chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
God gods! That was heart wrenching. I almost couldnt take it. I dont know if i can handle the alternate endings.

Great story though, well writen. I can see why your work is highly regarded.
Shyguy1 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I think it is best that I convey that for a few solid minutes, the only phrase I could say was "All the feels!". That is the best way to share what your story is. It was a bit tough to get through, especially all in one night, but it's not from any wordiness, but sheer volume of the story. Personally, I really loved the line "Act Three". I have always been a big proponent of clockwork stories, that is, a story in which a central character can anticipate future events and manipulates the entirety of a story. Also, I would like to note that you seem best at writing the deep thoughtful moments, such as the time on the roof above Akane's room. Of course, when I say best, that is in the scope of a story which is already wonderful. My only complaint is that the other fiance situations seemed to have too pretty a bow wrapping them up. Too clean a transition from madness. Anyway, I have truly enjoyed your story and will most likely enjoy it for years to come. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Fenarinarsas chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Delightful story with a strong portrayal of Kasumis iron will.

Thank you for the long hours you have dedicated to the creation of this entertaining tale.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
alichi chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Honestly, I was hoping all the way into the scene where Akane broke down and confessed to Kasumi that it would be a 'sad' Kasumi/Ranma fic that would continue a few chapters beyond the Wedding. At the same time I knew that was not going to happen what with your fic history and the lack of a pairing in the summary and the chapter numbers...

Anyway, wonderful ways to handle the other fiancees.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Dayum. You make me almost feel sorry for Akane. ::chuckles:: Almost.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
::chuckles:: The irresistible force met the immovable object and had to retreat. I love it!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Nice to see the crowd taking an interest in keeping casualties down. ::chuckles:: Different, that's for sure. Never much cared for the so-called Amazons, Kodachi, or Ukyo. Or even Akane for that matter. Admittedly, I've only read the manga, not any words on the subject of Ranma and Company by Takahashi-san and I was never able to get a hold of the anime. ::chuckles:: Oh well.

I have to admit that this is getting more and more interesting.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Neither one has truly changed. Akane still thinks the world owes her and Ranma can't keep his foot out of his mouth. ::sighs, shakes head::