Reviews for Another Engagement
fanficfollower chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Awww! So absolutely amazingly perfect!
Amy Yocom chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
little confused why there are still two more chapters
good story though
nocturnaltibet chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
There need to be more Penelope fics. I love this.
rileybear 14 chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
This was amazing! Thank you so much.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
this was really good. i loved it.
Fantasia chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Holy crap i love this story! Such s cute movie and this seems like somthing that would happen to them.

The only thing that i could say is that the last two chapters could also be their own story, becuase it seemed like you ended the story with the last few lines of chapter 8. Its still really good as an ending for the sotry though.
irishgirl9 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
This was a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it. I love that Johnny wrote a song for Penelope. Their anniversary was so perfect.

Just one thing, the bar they frequent is called the Cloverdilly.
me chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
This was a great story. You wrote the characters and conversations very well. I loved the romantic scenes in there! It could've done with a little more dramatic tension - it sometimes seemed like the problems were solved too easily. I give it 4/5 stars! :D
petlovers4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was a great story, I felt that I understood it in a way, but I really liked!

GOod Job!
myjumpingsocks chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D I could do all day after reading that! It was so adorable! Amazing job on this story, I hope you write more fan fics for this fandom soon, there's not nearly enough!
myjumpingsocks chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Aww! Creative idea ma'am. I quites liked it. Especially since I could see Penelope taking care of him like that, and him trying to make everything perfect, ETC, ETC! ]
myjumpingsocks chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
AHH! Ok party people how great was this chapter? *room full of people cheer like crazy* LOL, what an imragination I have. HA

ok, so I feaking loved it! Was there a better possible way you could have had Edward propose or Johnny find out how much he mean to Penelope? Nope!
myjumpingsocks chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
WERE WHO? AHH!

Ok, so I am super happy that Lemon fixed everything, and I loved the cliffy (again feeling sorry for the people who had to wait) and I'm very stoked to see what's going to happen next!
myjumpingsocks chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
OH NO! That was so sad and nerve wracking! I'd to leave a longer review, but I must read the next chapter! I feel very sorry for the people who had to wait!
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
hehehe, I loves Lemon. I can see him doing that too, and I liked that you stated that Edward isn't in love with her, so we won't be confused after!