Reviews for Remember to Love Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Would there be a next chapter? And how is this M rated...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was the ending?
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
rather intrigued by your dreams... anyways, I feel sorry for Lumiere... was he just discarded? (actually, I thought he was Suzaku at first... heck, I WISH he was Suzaku!) I really liked that character...

The violent guy (his name escapes me...) Kegan... scary much? though his greediness/taste is astonishing... I on't think he needed to be stabbed though

The conclusion (or lack thereof) is interesting... I like how it was based on a dream! nothing's suppose to make sense, so I can't complain about a plot... but thanks for sharing!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was amazing! I'm still confused by some of it-especially who Lumeire was, but I loved it overall. -
mistfur chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Your brain is AWSOME! I wish I could come up with something this beautiful! Even without his memories Lelouch sounds like Lelouch. haha.

Loved the story.
hamxham chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
oAo

that was... pretty darn epic w

the summary was really really nicely written too.

and man, i'm jealous of your dreams orz.
hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
it's cute but I think it would've been better to end it with Lelouch remembering everything...

Still it's good and cute~
irmina chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Beautiful story. It's really touching when Suzaku found his lost love, and his line "we were in love once" was sad. Though the story is beautiful as it is, is there any chance for a sequel? Something like how Lelouch got separated from Suzaku and ended up with Genevieve without his memory, and if he ever got his memory back. Anyway ... really nice story.
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I favorited your story without reviewing a while back, don't remember how far back, but I figure it's kind of mean. Now I have the courage (I'm too shy for my own good) to actually say something. I loved this. It's...wow. I don't know. I wish you would've continue and helped Lulu remember, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. *sigh* I feel bad for Suzaku, in this universe he's going to end up alone :( Anyways, you make me wish I had cooler dreams :P
Rodacoma chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wow! this was really great! thank you! I write better when I don't sleep to! its weird haha D
Kyuuiya chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
a very good story is what i think of this chap.
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was really nice, I wish it didn't end there, though. Poor Suzaku. That one line was really pretty to me. The: "We were in love once." Sad.
KonekoKitsune33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
xD Yay for crazy dreams! This was absolutely wonderful! By the time I got to the bottom of the page, I completely forgot you said this was a one-shot! But I'll admit, it sucks that you don't plan on continuing this! It would be so cool to see how Lelouch got his memory's back~ I could think of so many thing... that would actually be good! But that's just me. What ever floats yer boat~ :3
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OMG! but i wonder what happened to Lumiere... I kinda liked him. xDD i love your dreams! lol please make more!
ying9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love it!

Your dream must have been really pleasant, this story is wonderful, it's gorgeous!

The ending, yeah, it kinda hurts, were you awaken by alarm or something?

Keep up the great work!