Reviews for Commitment
MiniLover chapter 32 . 1/16/2016
I am so in love with this story and these characters. I truly hope one day your muse returns and you're able to finish this story. I know you're readers will be here waiting. You're writing is truly amazing.
MiniLover chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
This little family is just too beautiful! Love Eric talking with his baby girl.
MiniLover chapter 16 . 1/15/2016
That doctors visit was hilarious! I hope Eric has more sympathy for Sookie in the future.
MiniLover chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
Fun chapter. Can't wait for more of 'human' Eric.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I have so loved reading this series! Can't wait to see what's to come for these two. And what does Eric think is going to happen to Sookie? It's not like she's just going to get herself into trouble :D
Misspetarcade chapter 33 . 9/8/2015
I have just found your stories... I have read everyone!

I hope you are feeling better and that you have gotten your vengeance! Usually this is where I ask for you to continue, and don't get me wrong I would love that... But if you're still healing I totaly understand! Stay strong!
bashfyl chapter 33 . 8/29/2015
Really loved this series and this story. Hope you are well.
naila ryssar chapter 32 . 7/12/2015
I really love this fanfic love story of eric and sookie and keep it up on your next love story.
Naila ryssar chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
your fanfic story is very good and keep it up on your next eric and sookie love story.
tleel chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I'm really enjoy this 3rd section of your chosen series.
topdog19 chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
are you ever going to update.
Honulvr chapter 32 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for your story. It was fun to read. It is a shame that you have not been able to get back to it, but I imagine your muse is most likely in a different place than the marital bliss portrayed in this story. I knew it was unfinished when I began, but I am still extremely happy I chose to read anyway because it truly was enjoyable for me to read today. Especially today as I attended my friends baby shower. Thanks again and I hope you are well.
Honulvr chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
So... they were waiting for the sucking reflex? But, couldn't they have just put some drops in her mouth or IV or something first? Hmm, not sure why I am questioning this. I'm a total dork that I am acting like they are real and trying to truly figure this out.
Honulvr chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Am I to assume that Vampire Blood cannot help in this situation, like because it helps heal, but Sara isn't really injured she's just not fully developed? Wouldn't it help her be stronger though? And since she was getting it in utero it shouldn't hurt her. I would also assume she would be bonded to daddy already because of that. I also assume that you will probably answer this question in one of the upcoming chapters and I already know this is an abandoned fic and I shouldn't be asking stupid questions like this. Just thinking out loud I guess.
Honulvr chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
She really should have given him the heads up before they got in the office or something. Or maybe not, but, I think the Dr is lucky his head is still attached on his shoulders since Eric was a bit surprised by the exam. Totally hilarious btw! Loved it!