Reviews for Tale of a Tormented Heiress
tykronos chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Wow ... i'm impressed. But this should be more than a simple oneshot.
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love this fanfic.
lovestricken chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, I never reviewed this? Haha, well! I guess I should tell you that I always end up reading this story when I need a good laugh. .. Not that it wasn't good, seeing as it's not even under humor... ANYWAYS! I loved it, thanks for posting! :-)
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was really sweet ! Keep up the great work !
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Lol, that was really good! Loved it!
Dragon Queen001 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I loved that one-shot i really didn't want it to end there but even so it was still great and funny i love how she thought it was a dream at first and was all confidant but i didn't like how she fainted when she found out it was real i rally wanted to see where it was heading in the heat of the moment between the two. o well it was still great.
Akudi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh! Fairly interesting. Yeah Hinata, the closet perv!
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
“Oh, f-fuck-sticks.”

lulz...

Completely out of character, but incredibly hilarious nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice One-shot!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was really good story-telling!

I was just browsing and no intention of doing a signed-review. But then again, you did earn it. A talent such as yourself really does deserve compliments.

The only ending that though that I was expecting was she didn't exactly dream the 'Lime' part and did just that, and after Naruto revealed everything to her, she faints again. But then again, this is your work...

Best Wishes,
King Hawke chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
"I once dreamed I was driving, and then I woke up to realize that I was." lol, very funny one shot. either continue or stop, but either way, good work.
Oddity chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
please more! this shows promise in the lemon department. also unless the scene is fast pased never use the frase "anyway", slowdown the scene and hard to get a rythim back up.

thats all, hope you write more on this.
xDattebayo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nicee!

Lol.. What a twist at the end! XD

I really like the way you wrote this... it's really good!

I hope you don't mind me favouriting it (:

Thanks!
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
this was great, thanks :)
Demonkid chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Is it a lime? I didn't see anything graphic... but nonetheless... good job. Naruto has some vampire like fettish ehh? Or was he too caught up in the mood.