Reviews for Ririkaru Ranma
l-101 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I don’t know if you’ll update it again but I wanted ask you something. Did you think to use also characters from MGLN?
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Isn't your Fate Replacement just going to be Ukyo? Why make her sickly at the start if you weren't going to pull that? And why is it coming up on 2 years since this had an update? Did your writing partner flake Ryo-Wolf?
tuatara chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
It's really too bad there isn't any more of this. I don't know anything about Nanoha, but I enjoyed this story quite a bit. But then, I've been looking for a "Ranma gets cursed early and doesn't think much about gender" story for a while that doesn't end prematurely. Oh well.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
o.o this is good...

hehe ... the smartest 8 yr old ever...;)
Vampwriter chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I'll be keeping an eye on this, but it better become Ranma/Fate. DO NOT DISTURB THE NATURAL ORDER!
Progos chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
*Waits eagerly*

That is, I'm impatient, but I'm not about to gritch at delays. Just get it done as soon as possible, please.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
So far, beautifully written... but there's always a risk of you screwing that up. I recommend caution with the Neko-ken and taking some time to analyze your present story atmosphere and plot-humor mix so you don't accidentally mess them up. (At the moment, this story is worth a 4.5 out of 5 rating on my "stuff I've read" list)
ShineX chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
There's no way that he can pull of the Neko-ken training now with how things are, lol. Nicely done
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
-And thus, neko-Ranma is born! Seriously though, is this where Ranma really gets the Neko-ken this time around?

Happy writing, and update soon!
Clarej chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
hey hey , do update!. I like your fics! :D.. Can't wait to see the next chapters :D
Princess Asuna chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
nice chapter, but i am curious, isnt the jewel called the "Raging Heart"? And i am just curious, what do you think ranmas friends would do if one of em learned about ranmas secret job?
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Nice, should we assume that Fate is going to be played by a certain spatula wielding Okonamiyaki chef?
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I just love what you have done with this crossover so far and I can not wait to see that happens in the next chapter. I wander how far thing will be changed.
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Nice update as always!
Crimson Yrael chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I enjoyed this chapter, though I'm still hoping this ends up being a Ranma-chan fic (it seems to be going the balance route atm).

For all of you who seem to only be familiar with the Ranma portion of the fic...please, please please do yourself a favor and try to find either the anime or the manga. They are well worth the effort - Nanoha is perhaps my favorite anime/manga of all time. It's just that good.

I wish I could give more constructive criticism, but I haven't really noticed any glaring flaws in terms of either grammar or spelling. Though...perhaps we can have an omake or two next chapter? :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »