Reviews for Wishful Thinking
synjax chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I am seriously left typeless at that dream. All I can say is that it was intensely HOT! And AWESOME! *u*

Lyle needs more love, but hey, at least he has an appearance! c:

I DON'T LIKE THIS! I *LOVE* THIS! I *WORSHIP* THIS! AHG! YOU'RE SO AWESOME! /worship./
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
reread ... i guess i never finished it because i didn't remember this chapter. thanks and all that.
MythplacedLogic chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
That. Was. Awesome. Probably the hottest thing in the fandom I've read yet and you definitely get the award for most creative use of Sylar's powers. And I love the ending, I can totally picture a smug shirtless Sylar. It's a lovely picture ;)
sevvi chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Absolutely love this story. . Mad it ended , but I'll probably survive. Though maybe you should write some more? XD
Feathersblue17 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Super good! I think you should do a sequel and show how everyone reacts after
KnoKnayme chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
loved this!
sleeplessinrio chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
This story was great fun to read, thank you for writing it... My mind keeps giving me possible ways for Noah to find out... Guess Ill be having fantasies of my own...
Shebali chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
This story is so hot, it's smoking. And I'm only two chapters in!

Oh my :D
Fitz Darcy chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
LOVED this story. I mean wow. My husband thanks you for writing it too, although he might not know it :)
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I loved it!

You made me laughf and

It was hot as hell!

On to the next chapter.
paradoxicalforger chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Wonderful! Absolutely amazing!

You put so much detail into this story that it makes me feel like I am actually seeing the events.

Excellent writing!
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
That was brilliant. I haven't read a whole lot of heroes ff before but I very much like your version of Sylar and Claire. The dynamics and ways you brought them together had me hooked from the start. Going to go check your profile for other works now ;)
Ziva Addy chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Omg! you not only wrote an awesomerific chapter but u showed me a new sex thing i'd never evn jeard of! That might just be one of the mostastoundingly cool stories evr written ;)
Ziva Addy chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
I havent commented yet, but you may be one of the single most amazing ppl in the universe. From what i can tell so far you are pretty much my soul sister (creepy but whatevs ;D) anyway i love it so far especially the gold dust chapter :) keep it up mí amiga XD
honeyberry2000 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
So hot! I loved this fic. Well written and I love how in depth you went with the borderline obsession.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »