Reviews for Wishful Thinking
notagrownupyet chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
i am addicted to this story! Please write again soon!
BlueWhitney chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I have to say, I REALLY loved this latest chapter. Surprised to find out you struggled with it, actually. What a . . . creative way to use sound manipulation! And of course he could figure that out, since he always becomes better at powers than those from whom he took them. :)
remuslives chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Lol, I'm so glad you put in a sibling squabble. People tend to forget that they're brother/sister when they write them all loving and sweet to each other.

Sound manipulation, nice.

"Not seductive. Erotic?" "Yes!," lmao!

"dipped in a bucket of lust." Hell yah! I want one of those.

Holy hell that was serious hotness. I mean, wow, that was, wow. wow.

Oh my god, that was the BEST chapter! Loved the ending too, lol.

Are they going to meet up? Yes, I know, I have no patience. I think you do a fantastic job merging fantasty Sylar with real Sylar. And Claire too for that matter. Wait. Did you say only 3 left? Ah! But, he, they, I...no! Keep an eye out, I bet that ability will be used in the same context more often now. That tends to happen with great ideas.
Lana chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I don't normally comment on fics...but I really had to for yours. This fic is absolutely fantastic...my favorite Sylaire story yet. You have the voices of both Sylar and Claire down so well and it makes the story so much more fun and easy to read. Plus it's extremely hot. XD

I can't wait for the next chapters and I check for updates all the time! Keep up the great work.
Driven2Insanity chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Wow! Absolutely my favorite chapter so far! I love it...can't wait to see what's next!
Calie1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You have a really good story going. Using their fantasies is a great idea. Now you can play with so many scenarios and not be locked into anything. But I'm glad they will meet up in the end. I'm curious if you might use the season finale in your final chapter. Either way I'm sure it will be great and I can't wait for another update. Great job.
justcourbeau chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
See, babe? They love you.

All the reviews so far are right; so hot.

I never would have thought about how to properly turn destructive powers into steamy meet-ups, but you have.

Can't wait for ek-el-tricity. C:
bobo chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
this story is amazing! i can't wait to read the rest of it and what will happen when sylar and claire meet! :)
sweetbabymomma chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I really liked this chapter! Very well-written as so, so hot! Can't wait for the next part of this fic!
smithsbabe65 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Oh darlin', that was some mighty fine writing! Damn, this chapter was a scorcher! I loved how you found a more exotic use for sound manipulation.

A full force execution of the power could be very effective in blowing doors right off their hinges.

But the way Sylar applied it, as a more subtle, concentrated version, it proved to be tantalizing, seductive and highly erotic.

Again, you thrill and delight with your incredible skill at word play and rich detail.

So sad to know that there's only three chapters left. Begs to question: will Claire ever meet up with Sylar in the real world to fulfill those naughty daydreams?

I certainly hope so.
elaine451 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Great chapter! Loved the Clair - Lyle dialog, so typical of siblings. And of course, you have the characters down so well, Mrs Bennet was so Mrs Bennet.

And what can I say about the Claire/ Sylar pairing? Too hot for words. I can't wait until they actually come together!
Ebby chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Wow, just wow. That was really cool and hot and yeah. Sorry it's hard to say anything meaningful when your so horny you can't think straight. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. But that just proves how amazing you are, so I'm off to take a very long hot shower. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Knight19 chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
All of the chapters have been great, but this one was my favorite by far! I loved the whole thing, you did a great job. Please update soon!
acosytoken chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Awesome story so far!
Cassiel Oliviari chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Wonderful! Hot! Amazing!

Such a great concept for this story :D
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »