Reviews for Pai Sho And Tea
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Lovely story. Well done with getting all the old men together :)
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is epic, just so you are aware.
incitatus chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Your story is amazing ! I totally loved it. Thank you so much for writing what I wanted to read for years... Il love cross-overs, and yours is... awesome.
I don't really know the Doctor and the Merlyn you're describing, but I enjoyed Gandalf, Dumbledore and Iroh's conversation.
Thank you !
(PS : I'm French... would you agree that I translate your story into French ?)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Where's Yoda
Farther Revan chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
EWOK. :D
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Umbra-Luna chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I'm sorry, but you've just made my day... Oh, and Dumbledore's character in this is awesome.

Till next time,

Umbra-Luna :L
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Tea is the way of life!
The RaNdOm Nutty Pie Lover chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I found this most amusing even though I only knew Iroh, Dumbledor, and Gandolf (sorry if I spelled that wrong. I haven't seen LotR in a long time).
Biotic Circuitry chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
very good! I enjoyed it. the only notd I would make is that, at times, I was a bit confused about who was speaking, but other than that it was good. very creative ending.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was amazing 3 3 3
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
-applauds- Wonderfully written, and a truly ingenious idea. -cackles-

-adds to favorites-
Rinnala chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was very amusing, although I thought it was a complete waste of time it is not so anymore - you saved it by that last line, you know that?

It was only fun that they thought the thing needed the most help with was getting another mug of tea.

I liked it(though officially I'm COMPLETELY against one-shots) you did well
waterrelic chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
haha! i noticed in your summey you took a line from hitchickers guid to the galaxy, so with that in mind the answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
A great crossover idea i must say, great work.