Reviews for The Someday
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Shame it hasn't been updated since over a year.

It seemed like it was going to be interesting.

Haha.

Hurray for stalker Josh?
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
:O This is a very interesting start. Is Joshua gonna chase Neku to the states? Is he going to convince Neku to stay in Shibuya? Oh my.
Kuro Nova chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I started writing something like this before I read it but I stopped. I'm glad I did because you did a much better job. XD

You must continue! Please?

Or Else Stalker Joshy Is Coming For Ya! D
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
COOL!
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
CONTINUE THIS, DARNIT! I MISS IT! ]
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
STALKER JOSH, GASP D8...nothing new, but still! (jk) spiffy first chapter 3 it rocks monkey socks X3 ohh, i cant wait for another chapter, plz update~!
Filth In Beauty chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
wow, who knew Joshua was a creepy stalker dude. Anyway, i still can't belive Neku forgot The Game in 3 years ;_;

I want to read more...
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm liking this creepy-stalker-Josh very much so.

If I don't see him again soon, I'll be sad. :

Please continue~~
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Must update. How is it that the 3 weeks of the game became forgotten?-for everybody? It seems like a pretty rememberble time...I really love it!
Hitorimono chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
F this story! F it to high heaven! **shot**

Eh heh. Well, I'm looking forward to chapter two. This idea is really interesting and I can't wait to see how it pans out.
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
...It's so weird that her name is Jessie- that's my name, and exactly how I spell it, too. Oh well, coincidence.

Neku's moving? But... what about poor little Josh? :c I'm sure you have something up your sleeve, anyhoo.

Awesome so far!

~Wolfie
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
hm wait did joshu age? or is he still the same age as when he was int eh game? Please update soon!
totallycraz4anime chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Neku forgot about the whole thing after three years? ;_;

Hope you update soon :3
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw he doesn't remember him?

D:
NekuThat1DeadKid chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh beat, you make everything have comic relief

I love it, everyone's in character, which is something I struggle to do, so I admire the people who make it look easy. keep it up