Reviews for Citizen Soldier
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Well considering that the Ministry of Morons sent Harry to Azkaban I can see them making a fubar after he got rid of Tom.

My solution? Kill all the morons, a simple bomb in the MoM should do it.

Riddick was wonderfully deadly. But he only killed one or maybe two at a time. Now its time for mass murder, of two legged animals...

What to do with innocents? Send them out of the country. Get goblin help in this, they hate most wizards too.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sorry,no. Verrrrrrrrrrrry lame!
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it so much!
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
When's the next chapter?
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think it's good and that you should continue and make it the sequel to your other story! If you continue can you please reply to this?
Tarl Zaralka chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I think it should be continued as a sequel to Riddick.
RaiKage14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i love the begining, i just realized i have citizen soldiers on my phone, kinda figures that the ministry bstards would pop up, arseholse -. update when u can but dont rush, i can just tell this is gonna b an awesome story (nods) dis shadows out.

Kage
Vash M chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
great song btw ive got all 3 of thier albums on my 360 dude deff make this the sequal oh and btw ive think uve made me a fan cuz dude the dead pool story, riddick and this 1 shit man ur fuckin great
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'll tell you what I think. I think you need to update. And yes this should be the sequel because Harry/Riddick was just that flipping awesome. I mean come on he was all kick arse. Just bam boom didn't even know that you were dead it just happened. It was epic. And I'm sure this will be as well. -
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
What do I think? I think it's got some real potential as the follow-up to Riddick. Someone like that would not be able to stay away from the dustups that unscrewing the Ministry screw-ups would cause and he'd have the power to do so. With the proper organization behind him, he'd be able to protect the innocent and deal with the guilty (I'd imagine that aurors who tried to do their job with humanity despite the laws wouldn't get hurt, those who didn't care or who enjoyed their jobs would have other problems).
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I look forward to seeing if this develops into a sequel to Riddick or into something entirely different.
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
yes i like it
slashslut chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
oh, LOVE this. great song selection; very appropriate to illustrate the plot!
PrincessRhia chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Huh, sounds interesting. And go ahead and make it a sequal, it'll save you having to make up too much of a back story.

xx Rhia
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Would make an awesome prologue, i also like the idea of having the small group go up against the ministry and any laws made. I did like all the pop culture references and Dobby/Yoda was amusing in the first story. Anyways i look forward to this updating.

Cel