Reviews for Little Boy Lost
I liked it. Good day.
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
awwwww. wolf does care for cub. this whole fic is just amazing. its always been in my favorites because its just wow. hope you update more alex rider stories!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome. I love this idea, that Alex would go back to Wolf's for help if he ever got into a scrape this bad. And that K Unit would support him but not drive him away. That Alex would repay them with drawings. And that it would all turn out well in the end, despite the fact that they never actually stood face to face.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Dear author,
I love you.
Have a nice day!
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Good story, and I enjoyed it.
Evci chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was great, loved it !
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Terrific job! I really loved this. It showed Wolf as a caring yet tough man, and Cub/Alex's sheer determination to survive. Honestly, it was one of the best fanfics I've read.
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was... amazing. I never expected to find anything like that, but my mind just got blown. My twin showed me this when I was complaining I didn't have anything to read, and I'm so glad she did.

The story line was so creative, and the characters acted so realistic, I was astonished. Thanks for writing this!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
omg! this is sooo good and soo sad too
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'll have to try my hand at your challenge. I'm busy thinking about which part. Hmmm... Although it would go differently. XD
a chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this story is quite sad, don't you think?

i like your other storys better.

this one leaves some kind of an unsatisfieled feeling.

p.s.:did i write unsatisfieled the right way?
A Sign of Might chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like it.
craizypet chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ha ha, lol! jack was killed by an enemy while alex was on a mission, and finding out about her death, alex cracked and failed the mission, which then lead to the m16 dropping him and him becoming an orphan and a street kid. he then sold his paintings or pictures for a living, using the money he had saved up previously and the money in his bank account left to him (the mi6 took the house/ the house was destroyed during the attack on jack-bomb? maybe?) then met a pretty girl who loved him no matter what and knew his past, before writing a book about his experiences (sabrina as his wife- her dad had been a journalist, maybe she encouraged him to write his story? maybe?)

loved it!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow this was a really good story... It just seemed perfect to me in a way I can't really explain... )
James blond chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
HiyA! So I was looking threw my story when I realized the plot could go with this story. So in case you read it you don't go WTF she copied! The similarities are there however I'm trying to keep on separate paths,

The names blond James blond