Reviews for And Then He Cried
You have no idea how much this killed me. I swear I haven't ever used that many tissues for crying ever
the 3-languages-girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I don't know.
This fanfiction makes me sad and as soon as i'm short befor crying, it makes me verry verry verry happy...
DarkBlueLynx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
...It's AWESOME. Truly awesome. It's also a coincidence that I was listening to ONE OK ROCK's "Smiling Down", and bang, my angst meter went up notch... This story could brought the angst within the reader really well without too much word and explanation. Wow, I hope I could make a fic like this /sobs
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Perfect. and *slaps Xanxus for saying that in the first place* BAKA!
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, i'm speechless. So much better than what i expected.

I didnt expect much because it is kinda short, 1500 words, and this is my first read of XS.
I'm glad i chose this fic to start with XS pair. You made me love them. You even made me teary so early in the morning. o_o Well, thanks! It is a great story :)
Past Story chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow just wow that was so amazing I just love xanxus and squalo they are the perfect match ever!
Natsuki04 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I demand for a Sequel chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sequel Please!
Destiny Aitsuji chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Thank you for writing this story.
Hard-As-Hell-And-Hotter-Too chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*licks lips* I needed that! Scorchingly, scathingly, and desperately needed that! I still close my eyes at sex scenes when it's boy x girl, but god damn yaoi is some fucking fine stuff! Yaoi FTW and arigato for this… stimulating… work of art!

I'm hard as hell and hotter too, watch out boy I'm here for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*sighs* I can just see Xanxus grabbing Squalo, Squalo crying, and Squalo flinging his arms around Xanxus.

*sighs again* So scathingly romantic in a wonderfully atrocious and heartbreakingly bizarre way.

SantoryuuFelidae chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Omfg. Your XS fanfics are the best things ever.

This totally tugged at my heartstrings. By the time Squalo was describing what he did with Xanxus all day, I was a mess inside.

And that is EXACTLY how I imagine Squalo cries. It's manly.

Luffyko chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Make-up sex. The best kind.
Sunaona Shiratori chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww I absolutelly loved this story. I'm a huge fan of XanxusXSqualo :)