Reviews for Let's Make Out
remember what?
Trancyhive chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
What does A/N mean?
bittersweet-temari chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
ok i'll be reading that next! my gawd! this is great! i mean on how you describe things, for heaven's sake i've even used the online dictionary to check the weird words yu put in here! anyway it went great! amazingly beautiful i don't know how to describe it! but you did a hell of a good damn job leaving us hanging! but hey we're patient! lolz! samn you i'll break you neck off! kidding!
bittersweet-temari chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
end what? that's it oh this is torture! really pain! my gawd a lot of pain!
bittersweet-temari chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
well that was close! what the hell? alcohol really make you do troublesome things! goo thing kiba's drunk! hey wait a minute! kiba have a very good sense of smell hell he can even tell if someone is within a 20 meter radius! maybe he did know it in the first place and decided to be uiet about it! my gawd what happen next!
bittersweet-temari chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
ah! what the hell? mind over body they say... but in this kind of situation... mind looses body taking over! what's next! my gawd!
bittersweet-temari chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
wow you erally amaze me in your stories! like this chapter! OMG i just wishi we had internet at our place before so i could read a lot! i wanna know what happen next!
Roving Otter chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
The end? Aw, just when it was getting really good.

Still, I liked this. Very detailed, and the sexual tension was really strong.

Nitpicks (because I can never resist nitpicking): You use "shuttered" in this chapter when I think you mean "shuddered." And I've noticed you leave the commas out of your dialogue. For instance, '"I know" she said softly' should be: '"I know," she said softly.'
T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Ok, we'll have patience, good luck

Hey, that's just mean! Now I wanna know more!

Damn you XD

I'll give you a star just for that little "taste"

10 stars!

* * * * * * * * * *
chiliperrypepper chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha... Cute! Good job. I'mma favorite it..
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I loved! Sorry for the late review. I was away for awhile and didn't have access to the internet. A great ending and a great beginning if that makes sense. I loved it throughout and I hope to read more of your work in the future!

T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I'm sorry for this late review, I wasn't home yesterday.

This chapter was so cool, not only the ending, no,

the way you described the emotions and his thoughts

was so good it seemed real even to me. (confusing? Noo! XD)

Please continue on, I'm still curious!

Now, 9 stars should do the trick!

* * * * * * * * *
beerbelly chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
wah! that's it? i want more Y_Y
sunaprincess7 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
gotta say, loving this chapter.

temaris answer to shika's confession-still laughing my ass off. like the perfect answer to those words! hehe :D

more more more! thnx for the awesome update:D
Snowysong chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
So... this is complete? Wow...