Reviews for Let's Make Out
T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Wow

Oh my, that was too damn wonderful XD

You wrote this chaper damn good, I really like it.

Your details were perfect and the end was too good

to be true.

Kiba you dog! (Oh yes, the lovely irony)

Continue, I'm curious on the next one.

I'll give you three extra stars for this!

7 stars! * * * * * * *
tiekko chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Ah... Thatwashot :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
I couldn't stop laughing at the end! Kiba and his antics did not impress Temari, that's for sure. Shikamaru was getting carried away. It's refreshing to read this from a mans point of view. Update soon!

Megami.Ze chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Ok... that was awesome! D

Maybe that's just my inner pervert coming out, but I don't care, it was hot... damn I wish I knew a better emoticon.

Damn... I wish I could write stuff as good as this in my stories... I'm jealous. :x

Great work, cannot wait for more! ;)

-Ze
shikamaru003 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
haha, continue please... im on the edge of my seat
Schizowrites chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Bravo. Very interesting.
Snowysong chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Update soon,
Kind of a big deal chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
The pressure is palpable, so it reads very well. The only real pointer is that you should really start less sentences with 'He', I understand it adds to the pace, but a few times it broke my suspension of disbelief because of it.

But let's be honest, you're writing it so detailed because it's the same way you get nervous too, right? That's what makes it so interesting, it's very honest, I can also identify with the way you've written it.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Grr! I really want to know what happens next although I think it's safe to say that I already know. Nevertheless, I really want to see how you write it, especially from a males point of view. Please update soon!

T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Holy cheese!

Damn detailed and well done!

Poor Shika...XD

This chapter's worth an extra star!

3 stars!

* * *
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ooh! I like where this is headed. Not that I like Ino or anything but I'm feeling slightly sorry for her at the moment. A drunk Shikamaru with Temari in the mix will leave that girl... er.. well I wouldn't say heartbroken, but something along those lines. Can't wait for the update!

Megami.Ze chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ooh! Intrigue!

I love stories like these. They are so crisp and flow really nicely. Great job. It takes forever for me to write this kind of quality work... if I do manage it.

I like where this story is going, waiting on the update ;)

-Ze
Snowysong chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Awesome... update soon.
RealyManlyPimps chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
well this story is hella interesting.. cant wait for more. update soon!
T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Well, continue then, I'm waiting (XD)

1 star for now! (my profile)

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »