Reviews for What If? ooo Another Goblet of Fire Alternative
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I loved the part where Harry took on merpeople to save Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is gonna sound weird, but I'm glad he notices that other witches besides Hermione are pretty. It makes sense and it's better than the two extremes mostly found in fanfiction where the male lead only sees one witch or he's some playboy who treats the girl like sh*t but it's romantic because he's hot.
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Lerris chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Nicely done...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
An3. Dunno how deep the lake is but another subject to think about would be decompression sickness
corwyn chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
a fun story. i've always thought that if harry noticed hermione under the lake, he would have rescued her, and not looked around for a fair-weather redhead floating behind her.
inScense09 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Ha this was great! Love the way you rewrote the way things happened in GoF in 3 chapters!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Its pretty short but I'm really happy to see how you had them get so close like this :D
Loved this story! Can't wait to read the sequel! Now that they're boyfriend/girlfriend, I'm sure that some changes will be happening lol
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Actually THIS was the one that was amazing
i loved it everything about it
-Jesse-
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Good story, slow romance that develops in a convincing manner, with logical consequences.
tahu12 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
harry coulden't get the hang of it... REALLY!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I'm glad they got a wetsuit for Harry. I always thought the kids should have worn them anyway in that freezing cold lake. Hurray for Neville and his Gillyweed!

With his choice of Ron for Harry's hostage, Dumbledore showed just how out of touch he really was where Harry was concerned.
Engrprince chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Great story. I always thought JKR built up HP/HG through book 4 and they screwed it up. I also like Hemione's animosity to Ron the last chapter. I think even in later book Ron never matured and should have been booted.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Chem prof - Very nice short story, however it did leave us chomping for more! ;-) I'm always amazed how well you treat your Ron character - he clearly doesn't deserve the trust or friendship that Harry and Hermione place in him. In most of your stories he's an immature git either abusing or abandoning them but you never depict him getting his just desserts, oh well.

Your scene after the second task is not atypical of the way fanfiction authors portray Dumbledore, et cetera - as though possessing magic assesses an intelligence penalty.

Again, thank you for sharing this short story with us.
mereedithh chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
i really liked this! thanks for writing!