Reviews for What If? ooo Another Goblet of Fire Alternative
Off to the sequel!
Bluewolf80 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Cool. On to the sequel.
Stefan Bathory chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
This story is the first of your stories that I read entirely, and I will read with pleasure others in the future. I have already looked through some of your others stories and read some excerpts, and I already liked them.
crankypants16 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Much more logical, I like it
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Well, at least there are together now. ~
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Hmm, I was, at first, excited about the bubble head charm but then very disappointed that he ended up using Gillyweed instead. Sure, Hermione could only get one to last for a few minutes but Harry is exponentially more powerful in terms of magical ability. Once he has help understanding the theory behind the spell with, lets be realistic here, loads of help from Hermione, his magical core should easily be enough to cast a bubble head charm at least as long as any of the other champions could.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Nice P.O.V change! I like it!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
You made Harry such a beta faggot! I agree with ron... Yeah not really. xD Gotta love sarcasm!
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
With no intent at sniping... just a question. Does anyone ever stop and 'do the math', in these stories?

Harry had lunch with the W easleys and spent 'the whole day' walking around the castle. Don't they all go down to the maze when it starts getting dark? The event itself starts after dark.
How long did everyone just sit there and wait?
What time was it before Harry got back?
How long til' they saved Harry from Crouch/Moody?
All the infirmary stuff? How long til he fell asleep?
By the time Fudge gets done blustering and leaves, what time is it now?

So... to expedite...

Why the HELL would Arthur STILL be at the Ministry, and Bill would have to go THERE to get him?!
It WAS Saturday when the task started. Now, it's Sunday morning, at like, one A.M., maybe later!
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
The swimsuit issue works better than you think. Because Fleur is from France, the weather is warmer. The beaches much better. Fashion is top shelf. And most ficcies place her as the daughter of one of the French government's highest offices... so-well off.
Of course she would be current, if not cutting edge, probably Designer Label, in her swimwear choice. She SHOULD BE 100 year s ahead of Victor and Cedric, with Harry's suit being current because of Hermione's muggle roots (though not expensive or flashy)
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Wow! It had been for-e-ver since the first time I read this. Heck, it was probably new!
I did cringe a bit here and there. As much as I like HHR stories, I have NO USE for Ginny, at all. Can't remember much, so I hope she kind of falls away (gracefully, painfully, in flames, whatever)
bellachaos chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Nice fic, I quite enjoyed it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Excellent story! Personality's seemed spot on with cannon. An enjoyable read.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I loved the part where Harry took on merpeople to save Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is gonna sound weird, but I'm glad he notices that other witches besides Hermione are pretty. It makes sense and it's better than the two extremes mostly found in fanfiction where the male lead only sees one witch or he's some playboy who treats the girl like sh*t but it's romantic because he's hot.