Reviews for What If? ooo Another Goblet of Fire Alternative
vickety chapter 3 . 10/15
I have enjoyed this very much. Thanks!
MarbleWolf chapter 3 . 7/20
I LOVED THIS. what a wonderful thing you created. I agree with all of your points and I applaud you for putting it into words. great work! off to read the sequel
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 5/24
That was interesting. It held MY interest, anyway.

Yes, I think a follow-on story would be just the thing. Pray, do continue.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/24
Heh. Fleur is way out of everyone's league, at least at Hogwarts.

It's about TIME you opened your eyes, Harry.
Last Harper chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I would have like to have Harry and Ginny, talk to Neville and his date. Just as an aside.
monbade chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
good story but couldnt find pt 2
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
I know your story was finish back in 2009, the year Half-blood Prince came out on DVD. I did not like that Snape killed Dumbledore or how dark thinks got. I read the books and got caught up. I got into fabric.

This story greatly interested me. I always expected an eventual Harry/Hermione pairing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Why the hell would Pomfrey not be told about the cruciatus exposure? That seems like the kind of thing the HEALER should be told about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
"Harry gave him a sharp look as he climbed into his bed and pulled up the covers. “Hermione’s the one you need to apologize to,” he stated in a tone that left no room for argument. In response, Ron grunted some sort of acknowledgment and they both fell silent."

At that moment...

Ron realized...

That he really fucked up.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
As a Harry/Ginny fan, but more importantly, a fan of the characters being in-character, I thought you handled this really well. Harry enjoyed hanging out with Ginny, as he probably would, but is too busy thinking the other girls are beautiful to see her that way. And if this ends up going Harry/Hermione, as seems really likely, I don't think I'll mind too much since (unlike way too many authors) you're treating Ginny respectfully.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Off to the sequel!
Bluewolf80 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Cool. On to the sequel.
Stefan Bathory chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
This story is the first of your stories that I read entirely, and I will read with pleasure others in the future. I have already looked through some of your others stories and read some excerpts, and I already liked them.
crankypants16 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Much more logical, I like it
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Well, at least there are together now. ~