Reviews for Simon's Return
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Please, please, please, please, please update soon!
atgirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Please continue this story? I beg you. I really like it.
WhitePheonix24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow... That was awesome! Totally enjoyed the time I spent reading this!
TurtleWexler chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I really like this-I really do!-but I think you're having issues with point of view. Mostly keeping it in one tense-most of it is past, but some sounds like present, especially in chapter one.

And "brang" should be "brought", "clang" should be "clung". No offense or anything, just thought you ought to know.

And if you were going to bring Simon back, you could've made him human (meaning normal-colored hair). just a thought. That way he wouldn't want to go again.
kakashifan1792 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! You have to write more! This is what I wanted to happen in the story. Well, maybe no exactly but still, thanks for writing it! _
M chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Simon's back! i was so mad when he died! this story is a dream come true! hurry up and write more!
GreenEyedGleek chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
oh! i just loved it!
blood.ooka chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Sorry for making you feel bad! T.T I swear it was the evil lady character of yours! Lol Just kidding. Good story. - I love Simon's character and this was a touching (kinda scary O_O) story. Good job!
Tierney chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I really like it but you haven't written on it in a awhile but I'd like to see what you were gonna do with this story.
MissYunaKitty chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
update soon already ahha great story!]
creation chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
loved how u told diz story
Effie chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
i LOVED it! please update soon!:)
austentwilightfan92 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Jessi96 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
omg please write more! you know...actually you could send this to the author and when you finish the book if you send it, you could get it published! it's really good and could be a second book to the first one! i mean seriously! btw plz write more! lol bye!
Kelsey-Short chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
seriously! review like soon!