Reviews for Success!
What's the wet spot?

Yaaay, Moist's a Guinea Pig! XD

Mia
Pinkie the Butt-Hurter chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This story is amazing! I SO wish you continued it, cuz I dies of laughter about seven times! 'Eighty percent!' That was GREAT! Love this SO much, dude!
HarunoRin chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
haha this is such a cute little series! It's nice to get more billy/moist humour moments 3 can't wait for more!
jamie55 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
His dentist?

ROFL

And then he just leaves Moist in the chair!

oh and 80% sure! - has he forgotten about Penny?.. or overcompendating about that now...

It's hilarious either way D
jamie55 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
*g*

aww poor moist

Dude! Good story

*reads 2nd part*
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
So the Doc is trying to make Moist un-moist? What'll he call himself if he succeeds! Lol.

Interesting fic idea...!

Red
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Hehehe. Very funny. I love the humor in this; great style of writing. Pleasure to read-thanks! :D
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw, very nice. Thanks for writing.
funkypartyweasel chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Yay, your new story's already up here! And it's another Billy/Moist friendship thing! I notice that this one's friendship/HUMOUR instead of friendship/ANGST like before...does this mean the ending won't be as incredibly depressing as 'Moist Remembers'? Not that I really minded or anything; the angst was pretty much inevitable in that last one...

Anyway, this chapter was full of wacky-mad-scientist-hilarity! :D Billy turning Moist blue; I can see that happening! And Moist's reference to 'The Green Mile'. Which was awesome.

Plus, there were also sweet friendship-type moments in here that I love, like Billy trying so hard to get rid of Moist's...moistness. And the last line, which just shows how much faith Moist has in Billy. Can't wait for chapter 2! :)