Reviews for When 2 Becomes 1
InuYashaTKagome chapter 17 . 2/23
Man my tear fall down reading story.
It was good and sad to.
Cullens and E.A.M.C.& B.M.S.M.C

Thanks bye
twilightlovengirl chapter 18 . 1/4
Okay the ending was horrible! U can't end it like that! They finally got together and she died! :'( :'(
vampiregirl31 chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
i like it it really good .What happen to bella ?
Alice Gone Madd chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
WHATS UP WITH CRAZY COCO GO GET HELP
Mz. Martino chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It was Great! I love it.
lovingfanfictionGURL chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
This was such a nice story ;) I completely fell in love with it :) I actually cried in one part but that's because I'm a big mushball :P keep up the writting this is fabulous
GreekVampire chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
This was an amazing story I loved it so much it made me feel happy and sad and I love feeling emotions when I read!
zeina1 chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
i love the story but im sorry i dont like the ending
hybridlovely chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
this story was awesome but i didnt really get this chapter but it was still good maybe you should make an alternet ending were bella dosent die that would be cool.
mbellatwilight chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
i started to cry )
Christy chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
It sounded like a good story and I wanted to read it but all your author notes were beyond frustrating and cheesy. After a few chapters I had to hit the back button to move onto another story. Perhaps if you kept the cheesy A/N down that made you sound like you were 7 Perhaps I would of felt inclined to read further.
Cute Baby Jack chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
This was the best story I have ever read. if you had kept her dead it wouldn't have been, but it was a great story plus a happy ending. best i have EVER read
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
IM SO CONFUSED THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST CONFUSING STORY I EVER READ! BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
kathryn chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Personaly, I thought the story line was good up until the final chapter, I think that you've written more authors notes than story line and I didn't really understand how they became storys, if you has spent more time thinking about your story instead of what to write in your authors notes, it would have been great. I did enjoy the story line though, so it's not lacking too much.
Steph chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Hiii! pretty good story, the last couple of chappies were confusing though... just thought you should know. Bye