Reviews for For Staying
StoryGirl83 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is making me laugh. I like Dean's thought "That's right, Sam. Sure am glad you are better at ignoring my lame ass angsty moments than I am at controlling them when they try to take over." And his total aversion to "chic flick moments".

And then Sam can't ignore it. :)

I love the part about the reversal of roles on who wants to talk and Sam liking that he doesn't always have to drag things out of Dean any more.

Yeah, that was pretty fun when Dean got the archangel to attack and scare Lilith off. Freaky, but fun. I'm I insane to think so?

It's absolutely amazing . . . but then what do I expect from the one author I have on my alerts (other than my baby sister who hasn't written fanfics in years). Sorry it took so long to read it. I'm glad I finally did.

Ps - I read your profile and I hope that your health improves.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I'm crying all over my keyboard. Great story..
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh... This was a precious, precious moment, now out there in the world, existing, because of you. Thank you!
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Gosh, reading one-shots like this one makes me love season 4 even more, the last couple of episodes were amazing. I really loved this fic, you are right about those little moments that you don't get to see on the show. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this episode!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
totalmente de acuerdo my friend nunca nos dan estos momentos que son los mejores entre los bro, realmente dean winchester, nuestro dean está de vuelta y como siempre dispuesto a desempeñar su papel de big bro de cuidar y proteger a sammy a costa de lo que fuera incluso de su propia vida todo por su baby bro y sam siente, sabe y lo agradece y ojal no me equivoque pero creo que ese amor de dean hacia sam y de sam hacia dean es lo que hara que dean pueda impedir que sammy vaya al darkside y poder salvar a su baby bro
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
*sniff* Gosh I loved this. I loved your take on what both boys were feeling and what needed to be said. That at the end of the day, they're family and nothing will change that. They love each other, end of story. If only they'd wrap it up so nicely on the show.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great back story...that again we never get to see (LOL)

Would it kill Dean or Sam for that matter to just stop a moment and say "I love you, man." End of story, end of angst, end of doubt about...heck...everything between them.

That kind of emotional fuel could let them go another 26 years with out ever having to say another word!

Humph...men!

(snickers)
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Dean couldn't do it...just couldn't WILLINGLY do to his brother what his father and brother had done to him. No matter how much Sam hurts Dean this season, no matter how much he blittles, emasculates, humiliates, or hurts him...Dean can't leave, Dean still has faith in his baby brother, and sometimes, Sam just needs Dean to be there, to allow him to vent. Good story.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i loved this, sam's realization at the end made everything worthwhile, i wish so much something like that would happen and he gets that dean will always be there for him, it was a perfect end
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great fic. Yay. I was hoping for a fic that dealed with Sam's emotions about Dean's comment about him going darkside. I still can't believe Dean actually said it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I liked your tag.

I think I held my breath as Dean headed for the door with his duffle, hoping he wouldn't leave Sam. So I was glad when the duffle stayed.

I loved that Dean was willing to face an archangel to save Sam. Maybe Dean still has issues about hell, he's been to hell, he can have issues, but Sam needs to stop saying his brother is weak. It may have taken awhile, but Dean has the strength to deal with the memories of hell and keep going, Sam should be able to see that.

(Sorry for the rant, just get frustrated everytime Sam talks down about his own brother.)

Thanks for sharing your story and thoughts with us.

Until next time, take care.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i know what you mean! i wish they did these little moments too! i loved it!
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Thanks for your add-on to the story. Truth be told I am tired of Sam doubting Dean's strength and commitment. Wearing very thin for me. I actually think he has been letting Dean down more than the other way around. And that is disappointing since Dean has always done so much for Sam. But I have very strong beliefs in both boys sticking together and being there for each other in the long run. So I will go through the dark, bumpy moments that keep coming all through this season and look forward to the fifth. Because I know- at the end- both Sam and Dean will be side by side and sticking together. Thank You for your story.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ooh, I liked this! . Excellent conversation between the boys. At least they were honest with eachother, even if it hurts. I thought that very thing too when Dean threw down his duffle bag. No matter what he's feeling, or what Sam has done...Dean just doesn't have it in him to abandon him. He never will. Now only if we could get some of that resolve into Sam huh? Really nice piece here!