Reviews for Colorz Beginnings
godschild4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I realy like this story so far. My dad is blind so I always find it interesting to read stories like this. If you have any questions about being blind that you can't find on the internet let me know and I can ask my dad. I can't wait to see what happens next!
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I really hope you finish this!
Hailey chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I loved this story... i know that you have another story that comes after this, but i was hoping that you would countinue with it. Get in to their history more of how their lives are beofre the surgry and after it. Hane his other friends come visit him maybe before or after the surgry. I think that would be very cool. You are a very good writer and can't wait ti see what else you write about.

Have fun!
Lulu-Beth chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
please continue!
Vampire Wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i love this story. It is awsome. Updatee soon.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
Invisble.Rose chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
omg yay update soon pls that was awesome

update update
Moonlit Masterpiece chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is a pretty good story! I like the fact that they're all human and that your fic isn't a carbon copy of the book. Only miff I have with it is that Edward needs help up the stairs... Uh, my boyfriend has been blind since he was born and he definitely does NOT need help up the stairs!

Great story though, keep up the good work!
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i love it i know a way you can turn this into a vamp story!
Tori-12-28-09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very good Update Soon
Blushing Brunette chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Update soon please, I love it.
soxmuchxmorexx3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
aw!

update soon :)
EdwardHisTopazEyes chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
OMG these is really do u now bout braile books?it really a intriging story w/a new writin.
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This story is wonderful! I love the theme you wrote it about and I hope you'll update soon
Horsegal93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
kool :)
BeachLover01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love this story! Im so glad you decided to tell the whole story. I also like how they counted on each other from the first moment.