Reviews for Naruto and the Eternal Archive
sg2006 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
This is great! Keep up the good work!
infinite-yami chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
good story and chapter and who doesn't love a overpowered naruto hope you bring out the next chapter soon
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
oooh this certainly has got me interested! a smart naruto fic that somewhat follows the cannon. LOVEING it! _ Update again soon!

I wonder if naruto will get anymore letter from his dad beyond the grave _ im sure it would be nice if naruto could get letters saying how proud his dad is and more. again update again soon! ~
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Really good! It will be interesting to see how the fight between Garra and Naruto will be like.
nwspor chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
WoW!
TheDon1023 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
its not overpowering. i mean with everything he has goin for him it would be hard to NOT make him powerful. i mean how can you not be strong with all those abilities and the fact that he actually trains his ass off. i mean if itachi can be an anbu captain at 13 with no awesome healing factors or ridiculous stamina then naruto sure as hell can be stronger than usual.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Either you need a beta or your current one isn't good enough. I am willing to volunteer if the first option is the case.
Monkeymandb chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
holy shit you cant just write genius stuff like this and then forget about it come on you gotta get back on the horse man this shit is good, realy good
Wiccachic2000 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This is my first time seeing this story but I want more. No Naru is not too overpowered (for me) it's just interesting to watch
Shadow65 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
please update soon
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
More please! I MUST READ MORE! This story is so good. Please update again soon!
Sonic Sound chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Please update as soon as possible.
Atticus Goodfellow chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I like it! Update soon dude!
Valtego chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
So far, this story is quite good, one that I will be looking for updates for. You've said that you don't want naruto to be too powerful too fast: "so what do you think have I over powered Naruto? I think I have but that is Kinda the point lol;" however I don't see that as a problem. Naruto has lots of enemies that start to come for him about this time in the story, being powerful just gives him a fighting chance. Before, Naruto was weak and had lazy/uncaring senseis, now he has a great way for him to become powerful on his own so that Jiraiya and Kakashi only need to guide him.

This and your story about Naruto getting Saiyan DNA and Gohans memories are my favs that you have written. As in that one, could you give the readers a way to see how powerful Naruto is without saying "He has chunnin level chakra control" or "he has kage level chakra reserves." I can't remember if you did that and am too lazy to go back and find out, sorry, but neither of those sentences make sense. Different ninja do different jobs. Lee was a perfect candidate for chunnin in my opinion in cannon but he got the raw end of the deal with Gaara. Lee will never have any control over his chakra so it will never be chunnin level. Sakura has perfect control, positively "Kage level" but would be beaten by lee easily at this point. Its just a suggestion but so many people fall into the trap of assuming that all chunnin are equal to each other in all abilities by making those statements that I can never tell just how powerful a person is with them. Naruto with chunnin level chakra control would destroy all others with the same control simply because of the kyuubi and his vast amounts of chakra.

Sorry to go into a rant but you had a good idea with the other story and it would be interesting to see how it would pan out with his ability to improve both his physical and mental (Chakra etc) abilities exponentially via healing chakra and kage bunshin. Hope you update soon but I know as much as anybody how much real life can slow updates.

Valtego.
hayate23 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Your story is freaking awesome. Please continue. I have read many naruto fanfics an not one was even a little similar to the idea you used. Grammar i cant complain at al is above par. Plot line is very good. the only regret is that you didn't start from the forbidden scroll incident or the battle at the bridge, but starting at the chunnin exam finals really reveals how much naruto has improved in a sort time stunning nearly everybody exapt the Sandaime. To bad you didnt add kyuubi in the dialog. I really wanted to see how he would interact with naruto when he found out what was in the gaki's mind.

Anyway your story is awesome and i hope you don't discontinue it.

Also i'm really curious to find out who naruto will be paired. I saw that you hinted that he finaly found out of hinata's crush, but i dont think they would make a great pairing. i'd suggest a more tamboyish character like how kushina was(minato and naruto both have almost the same personality i think, happy-go-lucky, so is only logical to pair him to some one that is similar to her mother, you know many children have mother/father complex, even if he never met his mother), like: tenten(don't really prefer this one but if it works), temari(hey she's gaara sister and i'm sure he will aprove after you beat the crap out of him muhaha) even tayuya if you can get her out of the sound for and remove her cursed seal(hey he has a ton of knowleadge in that archive of his i'm sure is possible). if you could consider older women i'd suggest: Anko(tomboy-ish and psycho-but only because i really think she has an emotional mask-), Kurenai(she is very mature, and hes 'future' personality will start to mature as well and they will probably match-but if your considering of doing that 3 year training trip it wont work-), Shizune(there arent many of these and she is like a flower, she is calm, calculation, pretty and etc.*sweatdrop*) or even Yugito(you know i'm also a 'human sacrifice' I know you're pain la di da). Or if you really want Hinata you can make her MORE! confident, but that would ruin her character(Kiba is good for her i think) or make a small-harem(like 2 ore 3 person harem, no matter how much stamina he has no one can sadisfy 10 women at once, except for shadow clones). But if you make a harem i think and OC would work out pretty well. Anyway Your fic your choise, I'm only reviewing and giving sugestions. I'll still read it whatever you will decide