Reviews for Naruto and the Eternal Archive
nickkenagy chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
sg2006 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
This is great! Keep up the good work!
infinite-yami chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
good story and chapter and who doesn't love a overpowered naruto hope you bring out the next chapter soon
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
oooh this certainly has got me interested! a smart naruto fic that somewhat follows the cannon. LOVEING it! _ Update again soon!

I wonder if naruto will get anymore letter from his dad beyond the grave _ im sure it would be nice if naruto could get letters saying how proud his dad is and more. again update again soon! ~
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Really good! It will be interesting to see how the fight between Garra and Naruto will be like.
nwspor chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
TheDon1023 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
its not overpowering. i mean with everything he has goin for him it would be hard to NOT make him powerful. i mean how can you not be strong with all those abilities and the fact that he actually trains his ass off. i mean if itachi can be an anbu captain at 13 with no awesome healing factors or ridiculous stamina then naruto sure as hell can be stronger than usual.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Either you need a beta or your current one isn't good enough. I am willing to volunteer if the first option is the case.
Monkeymandb chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
holy shit you cant just write genius stuff like this and then forget about it come on you gotta get back on the horse man this shit is good, realy good
Wiccachic2000 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This is my first time seeing this story but I want more. No Naru is not too overpowered (for me) it's just interesting to watch
Shadow65 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
please update soon
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
More please! I MUST READ MORE! This story is so good. Please update again soon!
Sonic Sound chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Please update as soon as possible.
Atticus Goodfellow chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I like it! Update soon dude!
Valtego chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
So far, this story is quite good, one that I will be looking for updates for. You've said that you don't want naruto to be too powerful too fast: "so what do you think have I over powered Naruto? I think I have but that is Kinda the point lol;" however I don't see that as a problem. Naruto has lots of enemies that start to come for him about this time in the story, being powerful just gives him a fighting chance. Before, Naruto was weak and had lazy/uncaring senseis, now he has a great way for him to become powerful on his own so that Jiraiya and Kakashi only need to guide him.

This and your story about Naruto getting Saiyan DNA and Gohans memories are my favs that you have written. As in that one, could you give the readers a way to see how powerful Naruto is without saying "He has chunnin level chakra control" or "he has kage level chakra reserves." I can't remember if you did that and am too lazy to go back and find out, sorry, but neither of those sentences make sense. Different ninja do different jobs. Lee was a perfect candidate for chunnin in my opinion in cannon but he got the raw end of the deal with Gaara. Lee will never have any control over his chakra so it will never be chunnin level. Sakura has perfect control, positively "Kage level" but would be beaten by lee easily at this point. Its just a suggestion but so many people fall into the trap of assuming that all chunnin are equal to each other in all abilities by making those statements that I can never tell just how powerful a person is with them. Naruto with chunnin level chakra control would destroy all others with the same control simply because of the kyuubi and his vast amounts of chakra.

Sorry to go into a rant but you had a good idea with the other story and it would be interesting to see how it would pan out with his ability to improve both his physical and mental (Chakra etc) abilities exponentially via healing chakra and kage bunshin. Hope you update soon but I know as much as anybody how much real life can slow updates.